💮Fluff Scaramouche x Reader

Y/N's Pov:

I was going to visit Scaramouche and spend some time with him. Once I arrived to where he was I saw that he was hanging out with Childe. I come up behind him and tap his shoulder then he turns around and gives me a cold glare.

"When did I give you the permission to touch me with your hands?"

"My apologies Scara.."

"It's okay, I guess I'll allow it since it's you Y/N, now what do you want?"

"Can we perhaps spend some time outside together?"

"I- me? Spending time with you?" Scaramouche blushed a bit but tilted his hat down to hide it then looked back up at you.

"Oh, do you not want to?"

"I didn't say that Y/N! I just- let's just go, Childe is annoying anyway and he ran off somewhere I don't know what location and I don't care"

Suddenly Childe came back out of no where and put a hand on my shoulder which scared me. "Hey comra-" he was about to say before I slapped him in the face and realized that it was mistake after I seen that it was just Childe. "Ow.." he says while rubbing his cheek.

"Did you really have to do that?"

"Oh I'm sorry but you snuck up behind me"

"Well my bad..anyways what are you doing here?"

"I was just about to go hang out with Scara"

"Okay then but just tell me how it's going so I can make sure nothing happens"

"Sure"

I grab Scaramouche's hand and lead him away from Childe. Childe sighs, little did I know that Childe did like me yeah, but he wasn't going to get in the way because he could already tell my eyes were on Scaramouche. He walked away, making his way back home. Meanwhile me and Scaramouche found a comfortable place in the forest to settle at and we both sat on the grassy spot. Both of us started to chat about stuff that happened throughout the beginning of the day and I had an idea.

"Hey Scara?"

"What is it Y/N?"

"Can we perhaps do something like I don't know, lay on the grass and just relax and act like we're in our own head space or different place?"

"Why would I do something so stupid like that?"

"I mean wouldn't you want to do that? Just think of it, you could imagine you're not in the Fatui and different right?"

"...I guess, but I'm not sure"

"Come on just try it out, I know it seems stupid but give it a try"

"If I give this a try will you not ask again?"

"Mhm"

"Fine I'll do it"

We both lay down on the grass and close your eyes, soon enough we both are in our own head spaces. While I still had my eyes closed Scaramouche slowly grabbed my hand and held it. I didn't notice until I decided to open my eyes and felt something in my hand. When I looked down I then realized and took a look back at him and smiled. "Scaraaa you do know you're holding my hand right?" I say before Scaramouche jolts awake and moves his hand away.

"Don't you dare say anything about this at all Y/N"

"It's okay I won't, unless I'm in the mood for teasing you"

"Shut up"

Scaramouche crosses his arms and looks away, blushing from embarrassment. You couldn't help but let out a giggle. When he heard you giggle it caused him to blush even more so he tilted his hat down again to hide it.

"You're so cute you know that?"

"Shut up I'm not cute!"

"So you'd prefer to be ugly?"

"I-....no..."

"I thought so"

You give him a smile before getting. He looks at you confused when suddenly you held out your hand. He took it and got up then brushed himself off.

"I know you may not wanna do this but do you want do you want to dance with me?"

"Are you serious Y/N?"

"Okay, I guess you don't want to then"

"No shut up I do"

And with that Scaramouche took your hand and you both danced the night away. Your smile, throughout the whole thing brung him joy and he wanted you to keep that smile, the same smile he'd always love.