🍋Smut Scaramouche x Reader

Y/N's Pov:

I was chilling on the couch looking for something to watch on Tv when suddenly Scaramouche walks in. He sat down next to me without saying a word and just looked at the Tv. It was kind of weird but I didn't mind it so I just picked out a movie and watched it. While I was looking at the Tv I took the chance to glance at Scaramouche and I saw him staring at me.

"Is there something you need Scara? You're kind of acting weird Y'know..."

"Y/N..."

"Yes Scara? What's the ma-"

He cut me off with a simple kiss. I kissed back and soon enough it turned into a make out session. He went down to my neck and started kissing, biting, and sucking my neck as I let out a soft moan. As he was pressing his body against me I could now tell what's been bothering him, a boner. Maybe it was because I teased him not too long ago. He took off my shirt completely and threw it to the side then started sucking on my breasts and I must say, he was really good at it. He started sucking on the other breasts and fondling with the other, pinching the nipple of it and massaging it. Scaramouche then went down to leave a trail of kisses all over my body and stopped at my lower part. He took off the shorts and rubbed my clit through the soaking panties.

"Scara please don't be a tease~"

"Wow so you get to tease me but I don't? How hypocritical of you Y/N"

"Scaraa don't be like that"

"Your fault for teasing me so now you gotta deal with what comes after"

"Can you just ngh get to the good part already"

"Beg"

"Are you fucking kidding me.?"

"Now, no service until payment"

"Fine...can you please make me feel good I-I ah I need you to do this for me~"

"And how would you like me to do that?"

"Please fuck me Scara"

"Pffft look at your dumb ass, how much of a slut for me are you?"

And with that he slowly slid your panties off and you shivered a bit feeling the cold breeze hit. He rubbed your clit then finally slid his fingers inside you and didn't give you any time to think before thrusting his fingers in and out of you at a fast pace. You moaned out in pleasure as he kissed you and started kissing your neck again. You threw your head back in pleasure as you closed your eyes and let Scaramouche do his thing. He liked how vulnerable you looked and he wanted more of it. He continued at it before you finally released on his fingers. He took his fingers out and licked it up every drop of it. You were panting heavily before he went down and started eating you out. "Scara mph please slow down!~" you say but he only slowed down just a tiny bit. You gripped onto his hair as tears started to lightly brink into the corner of your eyes. At that point you gave up and tried to tell him to keep going but all that came out from your mouth was moans. After some time you felt yourself on the verge of releasing.

"Scara I'm gonna-"

He suddenly stopped and you pouted a little but stopped when you saw him take off his pants.

"Imagine being small"

"Shut up Y/N it's average and you know that"

"Mhmmmm"

"Let's just get this over with"

He gets in front of you, positioning himself in front of your clit and lifting one of your legs on his shoulder. He rubbed his shaft on your clit at a slow pace.

"Scara don't t-tease me again~.."

"This is what you need anyway"

He stops and slams inside of you, pounding you at a fast pace. You let out a slight yelp and gripped the sheets. Scaramouche fondled with your breasts while continuing to pound you hard. You moaned loudly and he kissed you so he could hush you up for a bit. You could tell that Scaramouche tried to be a little quiet with this moans because you could slightly hear some being let out. You were near again and he flipped you over and pounded you again. You couldn't even think straight due to how much he was pleasing you. He slapped your ass cheek which caused you to let out a squeal.

"Fuck Y/N I'm gonna-"

Before he could finish what he was gonna say he released inside of you and you released as well.

"Are you serious Scara?"

"Relax you'll be fine"

"If I'm having a baby soon you're helping me raise it"

"Fine by me then, also next time maybe don't tease me"

"Why'd it take you a bit to do something about it anyway"

"Yeah I tried to do it my own way but it didn't work.."

"Explains it"