Day 6 Wanderer x Reader (Winter Weekends)

3rd Person Pov:

Wanderer was currently sleeping on the couch because Y/N got mad at him yesterday for throwing something at one of the skaters that were skating for the show yesterday. He tried to apologize to get Y/N to change their mind but they just wouldn't listen and he still ended up sleeping there anyway. He had the blanket covering him when it was suddenly pulled off.

"Kuni get up! I want to go to the pet shelter today!" Y/N said trying to get him up

"Groan Are you serious? For what?" Wanderer asked sitting up and rubbing his eyes, you thought he looked cute with his tangled bed hair and his half awake face

"Well I want to get a puppy or cat for us! And put a Christmas sweater on them or they can be a little elf for our elf friend!"

"Cats are better"

"They're BOTH cute in my opinion"

"Okay, do you even know what type you want to get anyway?"

"Any will do to be honest"

Wanderer just stared at Y/N and got up. He grabbed his towel and went to the bathroom to shower.

"Can we at least shower together?" You called out

"Not today Y/N"

"Oh my gosh we look so good in these matching outfits Kuni!" Y/N said excitedly

"Well of course we do, now come on let's stop wasting time"

"Okay!"

The both of them decided to walk this time since it was a pet store about 3 minutes away from the house. The whole way there Y/N and Wanderer were play arguing on whether to get a cat or a dog. To be honest when you first heard that Wanderer preferred cats more than dogs you were just surprised that he preferred any type of pet in general. When you guys got there you walked inside and the place looked amazing. Y/N spotted a man at the front and walked up to him.

"Well hello you two! What brings you here today?" The man at the front asked

"We both came here to look for a pet!" You told him

"I got you covered! Just follow me and I'll show you right to them"

Y/N nodded and held Wanderer's hands while following the man. He led you guys down a hallway and into the main space where the animals were.

"So what specific animal are you guys looking forward to adopt?"

"Cat" Wanderer said with confidence but quickly changed his demeanor to a slight annoyed one when you nudged him a little bit too hard

"A dog please"

"You know what, it depends, we'll just look through different types of both cats and dogs and decide which one will be taken home" Wanderer said crossing his arms

"Okay! You guys can look around and I'll leave you guys to it but if you need me just make sure to walk back to the front" the man said walking away

Y/N and Wanderer decided to look for the opposite pet that they wanted and was on the each end of the room, looking through the cages. They weren't going to lie, cats are cute and you could see why Wanderer liked them. Y/N spotted a cat that reminded them of Wanderer with its fur color and they called Wanderer over.

"Is this the one that we're getting?"

"Yep"

"Happy holidays you two! Hope you guys enjoy the free things!" The man said, waving goodbye at you guys

"Happy holidays to you too!" Y/N told the man, walking out the front door with the cat inside the cage

Once you guys made it back home you guys slowly let the cat out the cage and it instantly started to run around. When the cat was done exploring the house Y/N put the Christmas sweater on the cat.

"What are we naming the cat? I mean the guy did say  that it was a boy"

" We will name it Mason"

"That's it?"

"Yes, Mason is our new fluffy friend now, and we have an elf shirt and hat for the cat so it can match with our elf"

"Cats are cute, this is why I love them, do you get it now Y/N?"

"Yeahh I can see why now"