𝒱𝒶𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝒟𝒶𝓎 𝒮𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁; Wanderer x Reader

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 "𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓸 𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽" ᥫ᭡.
 ゚・。・゚

꒰ఎ༺♡༻໒꒱

꒰ఎ༺♡༻໒꒱

Today was the day of Valentine's Day, and you already had your Valentine. Wanderer, your boyfriend, had told you to go over to Nahida's place because she needed a girl's help with something. You being the great girlfriend that you are you decided to go over there and help her. When you got there Nahida greeted you at the front and let you inside.

A light green decorated the walls and there was a lot of plant decorations. And of course, you noticed the photo frame of Wanderer and Nahida sitting atop of the side table.

Nahida explained to you what it was and estimated that it would take about an hour, usually a long time for you but you didn't mind in this matter since it WAS Nahida after all. Only thing that was throwing you off was the fact that Wanderer said it required a girl's help as to which it really didn't, but you decided not to think too deep about it and got straight to work. After an hour you were done and Nahida thanked you with a hug of appreciation. You bid your goodbye to her and went back home.

When you arrived there Wanderer was standing at the door waiting for you before getting behind you; covering your eyes with his hands as he did so.

"Oh my, what's this about hun?" You giggled out.

Wanderer chuckles at your curiosity. "Be patient my dear, I'll lead you to where you need to be" Wanderer said as he started walking you into the dining room. "Anddd....open" he said, uncovering your eyes.

You stood in shock as you saw the new decors to the dining room.

In it there were rose petals scattered around everywhere, balloons, candles, a huge ass "Be My Valentine" sign, and of course the dining table, it just had two plates on each ends of the table that had food that you assumed Wanderer made, a glass potted rose with candles around it shaped into a heart in the center, and a gift box on the side that had a card on top of it. By the time you had looked back Wanderer was standing there with a bouquet of glittered roses and a pink box of chocolate that had a brown bow on it.

"Kuni it's..."

"Amazing?" He said, finishing your sentence.

You hugged him tightly with joy. "Yes yes yes it's amazing I love it thank you so much Kuni!" You said that all at the same time as Wanderer just smiled and kissed your cheek.

"Okay okay not too fast now, Happy Valentine's Day Y/N" He said as he walked to the table and pick up the box before going back to you and handing the box out towards you. "For you m'lady"

You happily took the gift from his hands and placed it down before opening it, finding a dress that had a white buttoned up (pink heart buttons) shirt that had ruffled on the sides of the sleeves and a pink collar with a dark brown striped bowtie. The skirt was pink with the same bow tie in the center and on the end of the skirt was a brown striped decor. The sleeves were short/long and also white, as to being part of the shirt with pink cuffs decorated in a dark brown lining on the ends. There was also a Maiden's Fading Beauty hat within the box. There were brown striped laced stockings and dark brown shoes with the same bow on it.