Easter Special Wanderer x Reader

I was making Wanderer's Easter basket for Easter today. Things were going great until I couldn't find the small plastic eggs I was planning to put in it. You were looking around for them in the living room but couldn't find them anywhere. You looked in the kitchen and saw the bag of them on the table and sighed. "I could've sworn I took them out.." you say as you bring the bag back to the living room and take out an egg. You put candy inside it and do the same thing with six more eggs and take a close look at the basket.

"Eggs? Check, Peeps? Check, pinwheel? Check, jellybeans? Check, more boxes of candy and a stuffed bunny? Check, surprise egg and last but not least a chocolate bunny? Okay we're ready to go" you say picking up the basket and wrapping a ribbon on it.

When you were done you put the Easter basket up in your room. You put on your outfit for today:

 You put on your outfit for today:

(Just act like the hat is the same blue as the dress😭, but if you wanna change the outfit then you can)

After you were done you went to go wake up Wanderer. You shake him awake which earns you a groan from Wanderer.

"I'm still sleeping Y/N"

"But you have to get up, it's Easter and plus we have to go Easter egg hunting!"

"That sounds lame, I don't wanna do it now let me go back to sleep"

"But you've never tried it yet Kuni"

"Well too bad it's not happening"

"So I'm assuming you don't want any hugs today right?"

"I- sigh if I go will you stop bothering me about it and give me hugs?"

"Yep"

"Fine.."

Wanderer mumbles under his breath and gets up to get ready. You waited in the living room and after some time Wanderer came out.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah I am Y/N"

You nod and grab his hand before going out the door. It took you guys a while to arrive to the event but once you made it there you saw decorations all over.

"I think they're gonna start in 15 minutes"

"So I have to wait 15 minutes just to do this lame ass-"

You side eyed him and he just mumbled under his breath again. You guys sat down on a bench and waited until the event was announced to be ready. Everybody who was playing was called to line up side to side and you were next to Wanderer.

"Okay everybody the objective of the game is to get the most eggs! The person who gets the most will win a prize after the game is finished so do your best and good luck! The game will start in 3, 2, 1!"

When the person who was announcing got down to one everybody scrambled to get some eggs. You were picking up eggs one by one meanwhile Wanderer had seen a kid reaching for an egg near him. "Fuck off kid" he said before pushing the kid out the way and grabbing the egg. He grinned and placed the egg in his bucket and went to go find more eggs. As Wanderer was looking around for more eggs he saw Y/N.

"Kuni the game just started and there's already a kid crying"

"I- wonder why"

"Please don't tell me you-"

"Yeah, so?"

"You better apologize to them after this"

Wanderer just rolled his eyes and went back to his own place to find eggs. So far it was a tie between you, Wanderer, and some other kid. You guys were at 15 seconds left and you guys were trying to find the last egg. At 6 seconds you, Wanderer, and the kid was at the egg and Wanderer was trying to push the kid away when you just grabbed it. The timer ran out and that means you won.

"Give it up for Y/N L/N!" The announcer said.

"Well fuck."

"That was your fault, you were too worried about the kid"

"Shut up"

You giggle and you went back to take your seat. A few seconds after you were greeted with a large stuffed bunny and 15000 mora.

"Enjoy your prize Miss L/N"

You smiled and the announcer left.

"You lucky bastard"

"Your own fault"

You signal Wanderer to hold his hand out and he does so. You place 5000 mora in his hand and close it. He looks at you surprised.

"Y/N you didn't have to-"

"But I wanted to so I did"

He blushed and looked away. You let out a chuckle and grabbed his hand then went back home. Once you both got in you set all your stuff down. You went to your room and got out the basket you had made for him. Once you got back you saw him already opening some of his eggs from his bucket and eating it.

"Kuni seriously?"

"What? I can't have any candy? This is MY basket y'know"

"Ugh I hate that you're right, but anyways I made you a little something~ I hope you like it"

You gave him the Easter basket and he smiled but tilted his hat down to hide it.

"Do you like it?"

"It's..nice I guess, here, I also made one for you as well Y/N"

He got up and went to the closet. He pulled out an Easter basket but this one was more like an oval Easter basket:

 He pulled out an Easter basket but this one was more like an oval Easter basket:

(Something like this)

"Happy Easter Y/N"

"Aww it's so great! And Happy Easter to you too Kuni!" You say giving him a kiss on the cheek which caused him to get flustered.

"Hold on I just remembered actually...did you apologize to that kid or..?"

"Oh that kid that I pushed? Hell no"

"Kuni I told you to apologize!"

"Well it's too late now so too damn bad"

"I cannot with you at this point.."

"Love you too Y/N"