Birthday special for:

This is for my friend since it's their birthday today, or for them it was yesterday but you know the case.

HIANDBYEeeeeee ———————————————————————————
Scaramouche's Pov:
I had got everything set up including the cake, decorations, and presents. Today was Sandy's birthday today and I knew exactly what to get them on their special day today. I wrapped up the gifts nicely and set them in the closet so they couldn't find it yet. Once I got everything done I went out to go get Sandy. Knowing they were at the Inazuma restaurant it didn't take me long to arrive there on time.

"Sandy, I think you should come with me"

"Why? Is there something important?"

"Well yes there is actually"

"Then what is it?"

"You'll see when we get there, now come on" I grab their hand and lead them back to the house.

As I was taking them back I look back and see Sandy slightly blushing, cute. I smile a bit and get back to leading the way. Sandy tried to say something but I covered their eyes. "Are you ready?" I ask as Sandy let out a nod. I lead them inside the house and into the living room then uncovered their eyes.

"Happy birthday Sandy!"

"..."

"Sandy?"

I wave my hand in front of their face but they don't move. When I snapped they seemed to finally get back to their senses and gave me a hug.

"Thank you Scara, it's lovely"

"Anything for the birthday girl"

"You're awfully nice today"

"Take it as a coupon, after today it's gonna expire."

"WHAT"

"If you're lucky enough I'll be nice for two days"

"But what about my birthday week?!"

"...Fine, just hurry up and stand by the cake"

Sandy nods and stands by the cake, and they loved it. I sings happy birthday to them, which is probably only a one time thing on their special birthdays like this. Sandy makes a wish in their head then blows out the candles. After that they cut the cake and start eating.

"This is good Scara"

"I know it is"

"Where'd you get it?"

"From a place nearby"

Sandy nods and keeps eating. After we're done I covers Sandy's eyes again and leads them outside to a hill. When Sandy opens their eyes they see a cute set up tent, a picnic blanket with a picnic basket and cute little lanterns and fairy lights.

 When Sandy opens their eyes they see a cute set up tent, a picnic blanket with a picnic basket and cute little lanterns and fairy lights

(Exterior act like the picnic blanket and basket is there)

(Interior)

"Aww two surprises in a day? I guess you're feeling extra nice"

"Don't even think about it, let's just enjoy each other's presence"

Sandy smiles before grabbing my hand and motioning me to sit down with them on the picnic blanket. I do so and we both eat what I packed in the picnic basket. Sandy looked up and saw many stars in the sky and decided to lay down and look at it. I did so as well and I took a glance at Sandy then held their hand. After that we went in the tent, got something to drink and some popcorn then watched a few movies. Soon enough we both fell asleep.