🍋Smut Scaramouche x Male Reader

Y/N's Pov:

You were sat at your desk in your room trying to finish up paperwork but you couldn't seem to get your mind off of Scaramouche because he had been messing with you. He was constantly being a brat thinking he was high and mighty on top of everyone else especially towards you, and sometimes he would even tease you flirtingly. What took the cake for you was when you were at a meeting and he was sitting beside you, touching you in places he shouldn't which kinda made you upset but also turned on. When the meeting was over you got up to go back to Childe to talk to him again when you saw Scaramouche. He had noticed you too and smirked, crossing his arms. You tried to ask him to stop with his attitude and teasing even in the meeting but the only response you got from him was:

"Make me"

Then he walked off as if nothing happened. At the moment you were half-way through the papers when you suddenly heard your door fling open as to which you turned your attention to it and speak of the devil, Scaramouche was there, with a grin plastered on his face. You rolled your eyes and put your focus back on the paperwork.

"What do you want Scaramouche? Can't you see I'm busy?"

"Aw, can't the paperwork wait? Don't be such a workaholic"

"I'm actually doing something productive unlike you right now Scaramouche, now if you're here to be a brat again I'm not worried about it right now, please make your leave"

"And if I don't?"

"Scaramouche I swear, get out"

"Come on Y/N, you know why I've been doing this to you" he said walking behind you and placing his hands in your shirt which made your cheeks flushed

"Scaramouche I'm busy right now, please let me finish my work"

Suddenly Scaramouche had roamed his hands to your pants, tugging on it before trying to get them off. You jumped and scoot back. This made Scaramouche grin even wider and walk towards you again.

"What? You want me to stop? So like I said before...make me" he said and you were really starting to get annoyed, but turned on then you were before.

"You don't want this Scaramouche" you said getting up and trying to walk away to get a break, only to be pinned on the wall by Scaramouche

"I'm not playing games Y/N, oh how much you keep asking and going on and on about wanting me to stop, but you won't do anything. I do want this you're just being a pussy"

"You didn't"

"Oh I think I just did"

You finally had enough and slammed Scaramouche against the desk, pinning him there. Scaramouche had got a bit nervous, not expecting this from you. You started undoing his shirt, kissing him roughly in the process and going down to his neck to leave love marks all over it. You were kissing, sucking, biting, nibbling on his neck and Scaramouche couldn't help but moan. You took off his pants and boxers as his dick sprung out. You stroked him softly and licked the tip teasingly causing him to shudder.

"Don't be a fucking tease Y/N-"

"Who the hell said you could speak? Shut the fuck up and let me do my thing before I stop"

Hearing that slip from your mouth Scaramouche shut his mouth and you got back to work, taking his whole shaft inside your mouth. You bobbed your head up and down as he moaned freely and placed his hand on your head to push your head further. He loved the way your mouth worked on his cock. You spent a few minutes sucking him off, swirling your tongue all over his cock as well while stroking him. You tried to make eye contact with him but he wouldn't keep the same attention so you stopped. He whined but you didn't care, all you told him was to keep eye contact with you or you'd stop then went back to work. You kept pleasing him until he finally cums in your mouth and you swallowed all his cum, savoring the taste in your mouth. You bent him over the desk and slipped down your pants and boxers. You stood behind him and positioned yourself in front of his hole. "You better be ready, I'm not going easy" you said before slamming inside of him. He moaned loudly as you pounded inside of him, spanking him on some occasions. You couldn't get enough of those cute sounds that he made, it aroused you even further and made you speed up the pace. He moaned out and screamed your name and you pulled him up so his back was pressing against your chest as you fucked him senselessly. Scaramouche's mind was going blank and he swore he had forgotten his name for a hot second, feeling like he was on cloud nine. You loved to see him get what he deserved and desired, after all that teasing today you for sure needed to put him in his place. You let his upper half of his body fall back onto the desk as you pulled his hair. Finally you felt yourself about to cum and your thrusts were getting more sloppier. After a bit you had finally came inside him and he screamed out your name, cumming too. You bot sat there, panting heavily before you finally pulled out as cum leaked out of his hole. You picked him up and laid him on the bed which he grabbed the covers and placed it over himself, turning over to fall asleep but you instantly pulled the covers off of him and he sat up looking at you in confusion.

"Y/N what the hell?"

"You were talking a lot but you're so quick to get on these covers and sleep as if we're done" you said turning him over and inserting yourself back in

"What!? Y/N!" He said but you just started thrusting again

"After all, I'll handle a brat like you, all damn night long"