🌸Angst Scaramouche x Reader

𓍯𓂃𓏧♡"Blinded by your greed too blind to see the one that's given you all that you need. Lust and gluttony are sins indeed."

﹏𓊝﹏It was another night, you and Scaramouche had just got done getting intimate, nothing new

﹏𓊝﹏
It was another night, you and Scaramouche had just got done getting intimate, nothing new.

Once you guys were done he didn't even ask if you enjoyed it, didn't give you aftercare, none of that. He was already at the door of the room, putting back on his clothes and getting ready to leave once again.

The whole time it happened it felt...unpleasant. You didn't enjoy it at all. He wasn't patient with you and rushed you whenever he felt as if you were taking too long. He didn't start off slow and just went on and got it over with, it was too rough for your liking. You were used to him degrading you, but it felt like he saw you as all those things he name called you. When he left the house he didn't say goodbye or anything so you got up and went to the kitchen to make yourself some tea.

Everything felt the same. Boring and blank. The only reason you ever agreed to sex and giving Scaramouche information was because you truly did love him, but was his ever genuine? Didn't seem or feel like it. The aftermath of everything you guys did together wasn't fun. You went out of your thoughts and went back to making your tea. While the water was boiling you checked your phone to see if Scaramouche had replied to your message yet, but he didn't. Still calls and texts from 3 days ago that were yet to be answered. At this point you were used to it and decided not to bother wasting your time in hopes for a call back or reply. You made your tea and sat down at the patio table, looking out at the town you resided in.

At least everyone in town was nice and it was quite peaceful, the view was also great. Scenery always helped you feel better whenever you needed a mental break. You remember a time when you wanted to take photos with Scaramouche, considering the fact you wanted to see your favorite person at the time alongside your favorite thing, scenery. You enjoyed yourself of course but Scaramouche seemed bothered, like you were annoying him for just wanting to spend time with him.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when you heard your phone ringing. You picked up the phone and heard Scaramouche on the other end.

"Hey baby, sorry I had to leave you so soon"

He never apologizes for that, so why now?

"But I just came to ask on any updates about the traveler, did you find out anything he was up to? What does he have or know?"

What. Now you see, this is the only reason he finally answered.

"You're not getting jack shit from me" you told him

"Excuse me?" He said

"I can't keep giving you information Scaramouche"

"Oh but you can, you're just being a stubborn bitch" he said. Was he really disrespecting you like that?

"Look, you're not getting anything out of me today Scaramouche" you told him. There was a pause of silence before Scaramouche sighed, clearly starting to get irritated.

"Fine, be that way slut" he said before hanging up the phone.

You held back tears that were starting to build up in your eyes. You were starting to realize a little. Is this love? You couldn't tell. In the end you just decided to go to your friend Haypasia's to talk about it. Whenever you brung up Scaramouche she seemed to know a lot about him, it was strange but you never questioned it.

You made your way to her house and as you were going to knock on the door you heard grunting. You heard more and it sounded like Haypasia. You froze and your mind instantly went to the thought of her possibly being in danger so you ran to see which room it was coming from and through the window you saw it, you couldn't believe your eyes. You saw your friend Haypasia and your boyfriend Scaramouche having an affair, right in front of your eyes.

Tears rolled down your face as you took a few steps back and completely ran off, not noticing that Scaramouche saw you. You were almost home when Scaramouche called you.

"Y/N-"

"Yes I fucking saw everything, just fess up" you told him. Scaramouche sighed deeply.

"You mean nothing to me Y/N, you never did. I just needed you to tell me information about the traveler since you seemed to be with them a lot, and also keeping me pleased of course" he told you nonchalantly.

That was your final straw. You didn't even say anything, you just hung up and cried some more. You needed to escape, escape from the reality you didn't want to accept. You turned around and ran, not thinking straight and just running. You just wanted to see your favorite place. Maybe you could put yourself somewhere, in a bullshit delusion that you were an Aranara or something, living freely in that place you loved and-wait. It's gotten so windy all of a sudden. Where the fuck is the ground.

Scaramouche's Pov:
I'm such a fucking idiot. Do I really care about her? I refuse to, I'd make her leave me before I can get myself attached to her. But why do I feel so bad telling her that? It doesn't matter now, things have already been done, she figured it out.

"Don't worry about her Scaramouche" Haypasia said.

If I'm being honest I never cared about Haypasia either, she was an obstacle just like Y/N, only difference is Y/N is useful, and a part of me actually does kind of feel bad for what I-no what am I saying?

"I'm sleeping over for tonight" I told her, laying in bed while facing away from her.

"Oh..okay" Haypasia said as she laid down as well.

I'm getting out of here first thing in the morning.

It all happened so fast. Did she really? You're always so stupid Y/N, so STUPID! I'm stupid. You really loved me didn't you? Why'd you think drowning yourself was the solution? Did I really hurt you that much? I don't know why I care, I don't know why you bothered caring for me in the first place. I was never worth your time Y/N.

I looked at each photo frame of us together, each one held memories of the time we spent together. I would've never admitted to you that I was actually having fun. I would've never admitted to you that I loved you, I was scared.

Y/N, I love you. Please come back.

Fin𓇢𓆸

Rubs hands together and sticks tongue out mischievously.
Muehehe you guys are being sad tonight. BUT I SWEAR I WON'T DO NO MORE ANGST FOR FOR A WHILE😭. Also I forgot they don't use phones in Genshin so I don't know maybe act like they're getting a bit more modern...anyways love you all goodnight <3