Chapter 11

The Overlord Vox stood tall with Velvet as they were overlooking their minion demons and the other Overlords assembling their armies along with minor gang leaders and mob bosses with their hired guns. They had everything, guns of all kinds, soldier demons, dark magic demons, beast demons, fire demons, ice demons, rock demons, shape-shifting demons, giant demons, troll demons, shark demons, lizard and reptile demons, jersey devils, wendigos, Cthulhu's, and many others. The TV demon grinned a hellish smile witnessing the progress and he was even more pleased when Missi Zilla, Sock and Buskin, Rofa, Cressida, and Sonato walked in.

Missi Zilla was one of the most intimidating and powerful of the Overlords next to Vox and Velvet – and Valentino if he were still alive. Missi Zilla looked like a demonic t-rex, but she was very strong and fast like a raptor. Her skin was mainly a scaley burgundy red color while her eyes and hair on her head and tail were green. She wore tight ripped blacking leggings, a black and yellow midriff shirt, and a pink and yellow fur coat.

Sonato looked similar to Prince Stolas as a an owl demon only he had red feathers along with a red robe with a gold star on his upper chest, and a pair of yellow sunglasses. Sock and Buskin looked like if the comedy and tragedy masks in theater had a demonic body. They were wearing a black and white tuxedo with a red bowtie and a red gown with their faces on it.

Rofa was a big and buff boar demon with big sharp tusks, blood red eyes, and a fire reddish yellow mohawk. He was heavy wearing armor with a pair of demonic battleaxes on his back. His metal shoulder pads were shaped like ram faces, and his chest armor had human skull faces all over. He looked like Beast from Beauty and the Beast if he were demonic and more like a boar.

Cressida was a skinny humanoid bee demon with four black arms that had sharp claws and a sharp venomous stinger. Her wings had mixed tribal patterns of red and yellow. She had black wavy hair that faded into a sparkling yellow as it went down. She wore a black shirt with a yellow hooded vest with black fur and shiny black leather thigh-high boots. She looked a lot like D'Vorah from Mortal Kombat if she was more bee.

They all smiled their demonic grins at each other as they entered in the meeting room and sat down. The meeting room was big with a long shiny wooden table with a demonic décor design. Over by the window were two other demons. Vox spoke in his electronic almost static like voice.

"Thank you all for coming! Always a pleasure to see you all. I could kill ya as much as I could kiss ya!" Vox joked.

Everyone chuckled a laugh.

"Now, let's cut to the chase shall we? We all know why we're here."

Velvet spoke next, "Our dear friend Valentino was murdered . . . by a human no less!"

"Hard to believe," Cressida spoke.

"I didn't believe it until I saw the videos. Who the fuck is this kid anyway?" Rofa asked.

Sonato answered, "Cody Laurent. He is a human boy that is still alive here in Hell. A Hellhound by the name of Loona saved him from a housefire and later adopted him."

"Aw, how sweet," Sock said sarcastically.

"An orphan? How sad," Buskin added.

Sonato continued, "He became a rockstar, becoming even more famous. He's friends with Prince Stolas and members of a business called I.M.P. The Immediate Murder Professionals. They are paid by sinner demons to kill humans up on the surface. That's where Loona saved Cody. He was also involved with the death of Princess Stella."

"Oh yeah, I heard about that," Cressida playing with her antennas.

"So, what's the plan? How are we doing this? Rofa asked.