Chapter 33

This is a fanfiction based on Helluva Boss, Hazbin Hotel, and the fanfiction Loona the Caretaker. All OC rights belong to their original creators and owners. The characters of Loona the Caretaker belong to MetalBrony823. Slade OC belongs to Blurey08. Kyorichi, Fuko, Bloody Mary, and Kely OC belongs to ninjashin11, and the characters of Helluva Boss and Hazbin Hotel belong to VivziePop. I own nothing. This is pure fanfiction just for fun.

Cody brought out Loona's car from inside his infinite cube, and together, they drove to the south side of Pink Shore with Molly, Día, Summer, Kely, and Bloody Mary following close behind in Molly's car. Loona's demonic and badass version of a 1959 Cadillac Series 62 convertible painted in black with red flames was turning some heads. Molly's car was a demonic version of a convertible 1960 Buick Electra 225 – it was sparkling pink with red hearts all over.

On the way, they got a good look at the city, and just like Nightmare City, it was impressive. It was like Miami, and Las Vegas had a baby in Hell. The tall skyscrapers, the hotels, apartments, casinos, nightclubs, bars, and endless neon lights. The sun was almost done completely when they arrived, so it was nighttime on the south side.

The Tugboat bar was easy to find. It looked like a tugboat where half was sunk into the ground, and the other half pointed up at a slight angle. There were motorcycles, choppers, and hot rods parked outside. Loud rock music could be heard from outside, and the whole place, inside and out, had dozens of colorful neon lights. Everyone took a moment to gaze at it at its roughness.

"You didn't say it was a goddamn biker bar," Loona grumbled.

"It wasn't always one," Molly said with a sad frown.

"Well, it is now," Kely said with one hand on her hip and a disappointed face.

"Looks like the Thug Tug from the SpongeBob movie if it had more lights and demons," Cody spoke.

"It kinda does, actually," Bloody Mary agreed.

Día shrugged, "Eh, we've seen worse."

"Oh yeah, way worse. You guys don't wanna know where Valentino went for his birthdays," Summer added.

"Wait, hold up. Cody's not 21. Is he even allowed to go in there?" Kely asked.

"He's not allowed to drink, but he can legally go in there as long as he's accompanied by an adult, especially his legal guardian," Kyo answered, pointing to Loona.

"Um, yeah. There's no fucking way I'm letting Cody go in there," Loona stated.

"Loona, Cody is the most powerful and dangerous knight in all of Hell. You guys just took Slaughtersburg and the Blood Hills. Are you really worried about a biker bar?" Slade questioned.

"Yes! Because there are drugs, tits, STDs, and sick dickshits that like to touch kids in there. Do you seriously think for one nanosecond that I would let my Cody in there?" Loona questioned while holding Cody close.

"Loona, honey, we need Cody for this to work. We have no idea what Hector looks like or if he's even in there. Cody being there will draw him out," Blitzo said.

Cody looked up at Loona, "We'll be fine in there, Loona. We fought a major battle together. I know you're worried about my safety, but I can handle myself. Plus, you guys will be there with me. So, I'm not worried at all."

Loona glanced at the others before letting out a heavy sigh. She rubbed her eyes and forehead, "Fine, but you stick close to me like glue. Understand?"