Chapter 28

Slade silently snuck up on a guard, stabbed him in the neck with his knife, and then threw it at a nearby guard. Shadow did the same thing, snapping one guard's neck, and then threw a ninja shuriken at another guard. With one arm, the two Hellhounds threw their killed victims off the roof and into an alleyway dumpster. They got into position as Slade set up his silenced DRD Paratus 308 sniper rifle while Shadow covered him. His rifle had all the tactical attachments – foldable bipod, short vertical foregrip, silencer, scope, and a small red dot sight for closer targets.

Kyo was sneaking around another building across from Slade and Shadow's rooftop. Kyo pulled out his dual double-headed demonic swords – each had a blade sticking out of the handle. They were black and blue with three green eyes. Two eyes on the front blades and one on the back blade that was also shaped like a hook. The guards on his rooftop all had rifles and kept watch. Kyo quickly dashed to his first target and stabbed him from behind, making the blade stick out of his chest before he decapitated his head. Then he leaped to his second one, sliced off his legs from the knees, stabbed the back hook blade into his jaw, and used his other hand sword to slice his throat out, spraying blood all over the ground. The third and last saw him too late as Kyo leaped at him and performed several quick slices and slashes until he was nothing more than a pile of cut-up meat. Once his rooftop was secure, he pulled out his sniper rifle and zoomed in through his scope.

Moxxie, Millie, and Kimi also got in position from another angle at another building. Moxxie and Kimi were scoped in while Millie was covering them.

"Target in sight," Slade said on the radio.

"I see him," Moxxie added.

"Bill Henderson, a.k.a. Dollar Bill. One of the biggest drug lords in Texas and southwest of the US," Kimi said.

"Who murdered our client, who was a DEA agent, when he got caught collecting evidence," Shadow said.

"And also screwed his hot wife," Millie added.

"Stay focused, everyone. This is the biggest target of the week, and our clients are paying a ton of money. So, let's not let them down," Vortex said.

"Amen," Tim added.

"What are we looking at, guys?" Blitzo asked on the radio from his office in Hell.

"Big boss meeting some other low-down dirty mob bosses for their not-so-honest business deal," Moxxie answered.

"And a fuck ton of armed a-holes," Millie added.

"All right, let's make some fucking noise—!"

Before Blitzo could finish that sentence, his phone rang. When he picked it up, he saw that it was Octavia which surprised Blitzo.

"Hang on. Hold everyone," Blitzo said on the radio before answering the phone, "Hi, sweetheart. Listen, now is really not a good time."

"Do you kill Dollar Bill already?" Via asked.

"Not yet. Why?"

"Don't kill him! We need him alive! That wall in Cody's basement with all those targets they were after, they also had a list of known associates, and one of them is, you guessed it, Bill Henderson. Dollar Bill."

Blitzo's eyes widened in shock.

"Wait, what?" Blitzo asked.

"Dollar Bill knew Lord Drake. They worked together, and in Cody's parents' journal, they wrote notes about him and how hard it was to find him. Every time he gets back on the grid, things change. He's a big player. He doesn't return to the grid unless he wants it to be known. There's even a photo of a woman who works with the I.S.N.A. Blitzo; Dollar Bill is our guy. He has answers. He knows things. You need to get that fucker. Do not let him get away. You get him down here in Hell, I will read every thought, memory, and secret in that skull of his," Octavia explained.