Chapter 25

Cody used his infinite cube to get all the furniture out, and they moved it all into where they wanted it in the new house. Within an hour, they got everything where they wanted it, and on a trip to the grocery store, they were stocked up on food. They decided to celebrate and invite their friends over for dinner. Blitzo was the main cook while Loona and Cody were preparing everything – setting up the tables, getting cold drinks out, playing smooth music, and lighting scented candles. Loona was cooking some spaghetti aglio e olio for Cody and the other guests. Cody baked some Italian garlic bread and cut them into slices to be prepared nicely for everyone. Blitzo was cooking salmon with fried rice and was very proud of his work with all the seasoning and sauces. Cody was wearing black faded loose jeans and a nice white collared shirt that had a black tribal dragon design on it. Loona put on a nice black sweater with white stripes and tied her hair in a ponytail, looking really beautiful. Blitzo put on a black and red collared shirt with grey pants. The doorbell rang, and Cody answered.

Cody's face lit up joyfully, "Crystal! Serena!"

"Hey, kiddo," Crystal said.

Crystal and Serena arrived. Cody wasted no time as he hugged them both. They both had to leave Imp City as well. They're currently living with some friends in Howler Haven, which is a town just ten minutes from Nightmare City. It's a real Hellhound community town, so they felt welcomed.

"I'm so happy to see you. It's been a long time," Cody said.

"Yeah, it has. You've gotten bigger and taller," Serena said.

"Thanks. Training in the time chamber made me physically older. So, how's Howler Haven?"

"It's good. We're staying with some friends for now until we can find a place of our own. The people there are big fans of yours and Loona's," Crystal said.

"Yeah, there's a lot of that going around," Loona said with a glum look.

"Also, congratulations on being knighted. That's big, and you're the first human to be knighted. So, you're making history," Serena said.

"Yeah, I guess I am," Cody said.

Crystal and Serena looked around and were amazed at Cody, Loona, and Blitzo's new place.

"Love the design, especially the big windows," Crystal said.

"Yeah, nice feature with the stairs and the lights. Oh man, you got a backyard pool!" Serena spoke with envy.

Then Vortex and his girlfriend Loraine showed up. Loraine was a female Hellhound with white and red dreadlocks. She was a DJ of rap and hip-hop. She wore faded black jeans and a torn black T-shirt with a big red 'X' on the chest. They brought a big bottle of wine as a housewarming gift.

Then Kimi and Shadow, followed by Millie and Moxxie, and Charlie and Vaggie. The couples dressed nicely for dinner. Charlie and Vaggie looked gorgeous in their dresses. Stolas showed up with his daughter Octavia. Cody and Loona greeted them warmly. Of course, Stolas flirted with Blitzo while he was cooking. Everyone congratulated Cody and Loona on being knighted. They all brought housewarming gifts like wine, candy, candles, and plants. The Hellhounds sniffed the air.

"I gotta say, that kitchen smells amazing," Shadow said.

"Yeah, we're going all out here," Loona said, preparing the spaghetti.

Cody walked around for everyone to have slices of garlic bread, fresh from the oven and warm with butter and garlic salt.

"Hmm, oh Satan! This is delicious," Charlie said, munching on her slices.