Chapter 43

HARRY STYLES

"Faster, Harry!" Camden's voice rang in my eardrums as she slapped the dashboard with both hands, wiggling around in her seat like a little kid.

I had to laugh as I stepped on the gas to get to the nearest rest stop ahead. "Told you not to drink the whole coke."

"Oh my God, I'm gonna pee, it's gonna happen, I can't hold it!"

Before I even fully stopped the car in front of the bathroom facilities, Cam jumped out and cut off the two women waiting to run inside. Through the car door that she left open, I heard her voice echoing as she yelled for the women currently using the toilet to hurry it up already.

Laughing to my self, I reached over to shut her door and pulled the car forward to park in an actual spot. There was no line for me to use the bathroom myself, and Cam ended up walking out at the same time as me, wiping the excess water on her shorts from washing her hands.

"Holy fuck," she breathed like she just ran a marathon, but I couldn't help but hear it as an exasperated phrase she would use when we finished in the bedroom.

"Good?"

"I peed for like six hours," she laughed, walking ahead of me in her little Levi's denim shorts, black boots, and a tight white baby t-shirt tucked all around her waistline.

Minx.

Shamelessly as ever, I stared directly at her ass while following her back to the car, resisting the urge to reach out and grab it when we weren't the only two people at the rest stop. Even then, did I really give a fuck what those people thought?

"Harry," Cam gasped as her boots shuffled on the pavement, slapping my hands away and turning to me with a smile on her face. "That's not very gentlemanly."

"I'm not really that much of a gentleman," I retorted, holding her hips to keep walking her back to the car.

We almost tripped over each other's feet twice before I had her pressed up against the passenger door, switching my hands to hold her face as she splayed her hands out on my chest. She tasted like cigarettes and the sour candies she was sucking on before her bladder was apparently about to burst with no further warning, and I couldn't seem to get enough of the taste even as she laid her tongue out flat over mine.

"Let's fuck in the car," she mumbled, and I almost agreed without even thinking about it.

"It's too small," I grazed my hands over her chest to hold her waist, looking down to see the outline of her bra cups and the way the material of her tight shirt was being stretched between her breasts. "It's also not my car."

"Offer going once..." She tilted her head at me, dragging her hands down to my belt buckle with a teasing little smile.

"Going twice..." She yanked me in until I had to hold the roof of the car.

I swear I could feel my pupils dilating under my sunglasses as I looked down to see her unbuttoning her own shorts, and pulling the zipper to reveal a pair of white lace underwear against her tan skin. My jeans were certainly getting tighter, at least.

"And gone," she just as quickly zipped and buttoned herself back in, pecking my lips before shifting away from me to bend over and grab her phone in the front seat.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" I scoffed. "How much do you think I can actually take? How evolved do you think I am?"

She got a good laugh at that as she started walking toward the otherwise barren desert road that we came from. "C'mon, baby."