Chapter 67

HARRY STYLES

I balanced a plate full of pancakes, eggs, and bacon on my right hand and carried a glass of water in my left up the stairs. It was supposed to be Camden's breakfast in bed, which I had already planned to make her when she came stumbling in last night, but it was almost 5:00 in the evening and she was still knocked out under the covers.

Treading lightly as ever, I pushed through the bedroom door to see the outline of her body curled up beneath the duvet. Darcy was napping on my side of the bed, and the sight was almost enough for me to want to skip out on my bachelor party.

I set the plate on her nightstand before taking a seat on the edge of the bed, slowly pulling back the duvet. She had a deep pout on her face as she hugged her midsection, and I could almost feel the same pain just looking at her.

"Cam," I whispered and reached my hand out to brush her hair away from her cheek.

"Mm." She grunted weakly and curled her body in a bit more.

"You really, really need to eat something and drink some water," I leaned in to kiss her cheek, trying not to laugh when I could still smell the alcohol on her lips.

"I think I needa just sleep," she slurred in a hoarse voice, potentially still drunk.

"Can you just try to sit up and have a bite? Or at least a drink of water?"

She made a kind of whining sound as she forced herself to open and close her eyes a few times. "Where's my baby?"

"She's sleeping right next to you," I helped her sit up with her back to the headboard. Her hair was in tangles, and it looked as though I didn't get all the mascara from her lashes after seeing the black smudges under her eyes.

"Water first," I handed her the glass and helped her raise it to her lips for her to start drinking on her own.

Slowly but surely, she drank the whole thing and reluctantly let me hold a bite's worth of pancakes up to her mouth. You'd think it was hot garbage with the way her face scrunched up as she chewed, and not her favorite banana pancakes drenched in maple syrup how she likes it.

"Any regrets then?" I asked.

"All of them," she spoke with her mouth full, "I have all the regrets."

I stifled my laugh as I thought back to the way she was yelling in the street at 2 AM. That might have been the most intoxicated I had ever seen her. "We still need to talk about the strippers."

"Hm," she chuckled faintly, and it was good to at least see a small smile on her face as I fed her another bite. "That was part of Lucy's plan. It was fun, but I won't be sad if that was the last time I ever step foot into a strip club."

"Can't say I'm upset about that," I smiled to myself and left to refill her water now that she was able to hold the plate and eat for herself.

Zayn texted me on my way back up the stairs to let me know that they were all going to be at Redwood in the next hour or so. I still hadn't told Cam that that's what the plan was, but I didn't think she'd be legitimately upset about it. Honestly, I just missed the food and watching matches in public with my friends.

"Are you sure you're still alright for me to go out tonight?" I handed her the water in exchange for her half-empty plate.

"Yeah, I just need to take a quick shower, and I think it's safe to say that Darcy and I will be having a lazy girls' night in."

"Sure you don't just wanna come with us and have a round?"

"Stop it," she put her hand out and closed her eyes like she was about to be sick. "I will never, ever, ever, ever drink again. Ever."