A Childish Solution

A quick side note:
I talked to my best friend about this little headcanon that Sun is really childish obviously and likes bedtime stories read to him, so yeah here we go
Also a little angsty even if I'm not good at writing arguments and anything

_Moon, again, threatened children so Sun decided to finally confront Moon about it._

Sun was waiting for the last child to be picked up from the daycare so he could finally talk to Moon.
He has been ignoring Moon ever since he saw him threatening a child about God knows what again.

"Bye-bye Friend!! I can't wait to play again tomorrow!!!" Sun squealed as the last child was being picked up by their guardian.

He checked the toilets and the theater entry for any damages or lost children or visitors, and then went down the slide leading into the ballpit in the playarea.

Sun decided to clean up until Moon was back, when Sun started to ignore Moon, Moon went to Monty and spend some time with him, mostly complaining about not getting Sun's attention (little attention whxre)
((I like the idea of Monty and Moon being besties ok))

_time skip_
Sun was in the middle of cleaning the floors from arts and crafts earlier today when he heard the daycare doors open, turning his head to see Moon entering the daycare. He put away the towel and went over to Moon, already thinking about what to say, what Moon will answer and how he will answer to that.

"Moon! We need to talk."
Sun said, Moon instantly felt chills running down his spine, knowing Sun he wouldn't get broken up with but still it wouldn't be fun what will happen next.
Moon answered with a slight hint of fear in his voice: "Yea? What's wrong?"
-"Do you mind explaining what you were doing after Naptime?!"
"doing- doing my job?"
Sun frowned, waiting for Moon to realize.

Neither Sun nor Moon expected the argument to heat up so quickly, they were screaming at each other.
Sun already busted out into tears because of his anger and Moons patience wearing thin. Very, Very thin.
"WHY CAN'T YOU FINALLY DO YOUR JOB RIGHT? WE'RE HERE FOR CHILDREN TO FEEL SAFE, NOT FOR THEM TO FEEL THREATENED!"
Sun yelled
"WELL IT'S NOT MY FAULT NOW IS IT? IF THAT BRAT WOULD'VE LISTENED I WOULDN'T HAVE LOST IT NOW WOULD I?"
Moon, at this point, just wanted to get away from the situation.
"MAYBE YOU SHOULD START BEING A LITTLE NICER TO CHILDREN, MAYBE THEY'LL LISTEN THEN."
-"I WAS BEING NICE ENOUGH."
"OH NOW WERE YOU? I KNOW WHAT 'NICE ENOUGH' MEANS WHEN YOU SAY IT. YOU KNOW I'M FUCKING DONE WITH YOU MOON, JUST GET OUT OF MY SIGHT. I WON'T ARGUE WITH SOMEONE WHO ISN'T ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT'S WRONG AND HOW HIS JOB IS ON THE LINE." Sun snapped, silencing Moon instantly. Sun never curses so he must be really pissed off.
Moon decided to leave Sun alone for now, not to mention he himself was still mad aswell.

That argument was about 3 days ago, and neither of them have came to apologize to the other one.
Moon realized, that it was probably his fault, since Sun warned him multiple times and only cared what happens to Moon.
Sun on the other hand realized he shouldn't have been so harsh to Moon, even if Moon is the Main reason for them not talking, Sun is also responsible.

Sun was checking the toilets and theater entry again, like he does everyday after the daycare closes, when he slid down the colorful slide into the ballpit in the playarea, he saw Moon sitting on the balcony (yknow this little platform sun jumps down from in the game).
"maybe I should go apologize? Hmm, No! He is the one needing to apologize I'm not going to, never-ever! Nuh-uh!" Sun thought, starting on cleaning the playarea.

Moon watched Sun from afar, thinking about what to say, He knew Sun wouldn't apologize even if the world was about to end, so he was the one going up to Sun to apologize.

Moon waited until Sun was finished cleaning and jumped down and didn't land in the ballpit, no matter what, he wouldn't set a foot in that thing.
He went up behind sun and tapped his shoulder, Sun looked at him surprised.
"I- Me- Us- I- We-What-" Moon closed his eyes, silently cursing himself out while Sun hold in a giggle (i love him sm, also Moon same).
"Look, I'm sorry. I understand you were trying to look out for me and I was making it difficult for you. I-I never wanted the argument to end like that, it hurts not being able to talk to you. I don't expect you to forgive me right away just- think about it, please?"
Moon said, looking Sun in the eyes.
Sun smiled and grabbed Moons hands
"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have screamed at you like that and I get that it's hard for you to change your habits. Next time I'll try to be more understanding from the start okay?"
Moon smiled and pulled Sun into a hug, Moon was endlessly happy until-

"Buuuuuut! I don't forgive you just yet!" Sun hummed, smirking slightly.
Moon grabbed Sun by the shoulders and looked at him dumb-founded.
"I'll only forgive you if you hummmmm...." Sun pretended to think (I could just stop this sentence right here and it would be Canon that guy does not think) but he knew exactly what he wanted.
"if you read me a bedtime story and cuddle me all night!!" Sun happily squealed and looked at Moon excitedly.

Moon thought for a moment, then gave a small chuckle, picked Sun up and went up to their, now again, shared room.
Moon sat down on the Bed and put Sun on his lap, making Sun face him.

"Alright, what bedtime story do you want?" Moon asked.
Sun just smirked.
"Sunny? What bedtime story?"
Sun smirked even more.
"Sunny. I can't read you a bedtime story if I don't-" suddenly it hit Moon what bedtime story sun wants, He looked Sun in the eyes, his eyes begging him not to do this but Sun wasn't having it.
Moon sighs, opening his Bedtime program and searching for the story, Sun happily wrapped his arms around Moon.

And then they smash or something idk
_______________________________________
Another little headcanon is that Moon has like every bedtime story in his memory so the daycare doesn't get filled with storybooks yknow anyways

1104 words