What Shall We Wear Tonight?

Side Note <33:
I haven't had motivation to write but then Sitting1and2crying  just randomly gave me a burst of motivation to write so here u go u sillies <33

I think I overdid it with them being in love here they're acting like gacha heats fr /hj

Also yes the title is a song lyric again but idk how to be creative with titles so sue me 😡 (and it doesn't fit at all but we don't care)

Sun was just finishing
cleaning the daycare while Moon was drawing inside their room, sitting on their bed.
He was drawing Sun and him again and wanted to do a fully colored drawing for once so he asked Sun to bring him the colored pencils after he finished cleaning.

Sun threw the dirty paper towels in the trash, grabbed the colored pencils and went up to Moon.

(I like to imagine while Moon Flys with the wire Sun calls it and climbs it since he's scared of flying with it unless Moon is holding him)

"Hellooo Moony!! I got your colored pens!!"
-"Ah, thank you Sunshine!"
Moon smiled at Sun and patted the spot next to him.

Sun happily sat down next to Moon and gave him the colored pencils.
Moon quickly finished his lineart since he was scared to mess it up.
(that's why I don't use lineart 💪)

He quickly started coloring while paying little to no attention to Sun while he first colored their body and faces. He left the clothes for last.

Sun was talking alot which made Moon lose focus and he started happily chatting with Sun.
But while he was coloring he didn't realize he accidentally drew Sun in HIS clothing.

"Uhm Moony? Why did you draw me wearing your clothes?"

Moon quickly looks down at the paper and realized his mistake. He sighed and continued coloring.
He decided to go for it since he already started.
That gave Sun an idea.

"Moony!! Moony I have an idea!"
Moon finished coloring and turned to look at Sun.

"Hoooow about~~~
We change clothes! And act like each other for a day!"
Moon titled his head.
"Oh come on it's gonna be Fun!"

Sun took the paper out of Moons hand and sat on Moons lap with his back against the wall.

"Just think about it! You are in charge of playtime and I'll be in charge of Naptime! Just for a day!"
-"But Sunny, you wouldn't even be able to help the children fall asleep, you're to energetic for that." Moon chuckled and Sun thought about it.

"Well... Yea... But doesn't mean we can't try! Just for day! Pretty please?"
Sun gave Moon the cutest puppy dog eyes he could pull off, making Moon quickly decide.

-"Hm... Alri-"
"How about kisses? I'll give you as many kisses as you want if you let us switch places tomorrow!"
"Hmm.. Then you better start kissing me~"

Sun giggled and kissed Moon all over his face, making Moon blush brightly.
He enjoyed the attention so he figured to tell Sun tomorrow about his decision.

Moon woke up on his back with Sun on top of him, he remembered that Sun refused to let go off Moon and kept kissing him, luckily they were already in their Pyjamas by the time Sun finished cleaning yesterday so they didn't had to sleep in their work clothes.

(they wear matching Pyjamas because they're very silly and very in love 😡😡)

Moon chuckled and layed Sun down beside him, giving him a kiss on the lips before getting up.
Moon fell asleep earlier than Sun for once.
Even if Moon cared very much Sun gets a healthy amount of sleep he couldn't care less about himself.
(literally me it's almost 5AM)