And If I Had It My Way, The Fvck¡ng Sun Would Be Gone.

Side note:
Yea the title is just a song lyric leave me alone

(I am seconds away from setting my whole apartment complex on fire I'm slowly going insane)

Request from OakEdits <33
I hope you like it!! And I'm not exactly sure if this is actually fluff to angst to fluff again but I can rewrite it I promise

Also!! Content warning for (attempted) kidnapping and actual kidnapping!
(btw if any of you have any triggers yall would like me to put content or trigger warnings for tell me!!)

Sun was happily playing with some children while Moon was at the arts &' crafts table and drew with other children.

Usually Moon wouldn't be in the play-area unless it was Naptime or after the daycare closes, but since he was drawing and some children always asked if they could play with Moon he decided to draw with a few children.

Sun appreciated it since he didn't need to pay attention to the arts '& crafts table and could give his attention more to the children he was playing with.

Moon called Sun over to him, the children all made some drawings for him.
They all gave him those and he smiled brightly, praising each child one by one.
He saw some of the children whispering stuff to Moon.
Sun titled his head in confusion and Moon slowly held a paper up to Sun.

It was a drawing that was mostly drawn by Moon judging by the artstyle. Sun and Moon were in the middle of the paper, holding hands and blushing.
And each child from the arts '& crafts table also added themselves along with the other children from the daycare that day.

Suns' eyes sparkled,
(he's so cute I love him so much I just wanna hold him and kiss him all over) and he pulled all the children into a quick hug.
He also kissed Moon on the cheek quickly.
(if that happened to be I'd probably set that person on fire I hate pda)
((in case you haven't noticed I have a big obsession with fire atm))

Sun went back to playing with the other children, he asked Moon to keep the drawings until naptime and Moon and the children continued drawing.
(I desperately tried adding some fluff before the angst)
((didn't work out))

A child came up to Sun making him turn his attention away from the game him and the children were playing.

"Mr Sun?"
-"Yes?"
"Is it okay if I go to the bathroom?"
-"Of course! Would you like me to help you get there?"
(bc some children can't open the door or don't even know where the bathroom is)
"No it's fine!"
The child hurried away, making their way go the bathroom.

A few minutes have passed and the child still hasn't returned so Sun got a little worried.

Sun excused himself and went to outside the play-area to check up on the child on the bathroom.
When he got to the entrance area he saw an older Person pulling the child by the arm.

Sun instantly heard all alarms go off in his head.
Sun ran to the child and grabbed the Person's arm, making them let go off the child who instantly ran into the bathroom to hide.
Sun heard slight crying and he was angry.

He started screaming at the Person, who grew more irritated by the seconds.
Sun was so angry he didn't realize the Persons' hands shaking with frustration and they were thinking of a plan to make up for the failed kidnapping from before.

The whole daycare was filled with Sun's screams, which made Moon start naptime earlier than usual.

The Naptime corner was far away from the entrance with thick curtains around the area, it won't block out the noises from Sun screaming entirely but it will quiet it down alot and if Moon puts on some calming music for the children to fall asleep too they won't have to listen to these God awful screams.