Never. Again.

Little side note!:
Alright so this one-shot is kinda a reference to something in the "A childish Solution" one-shot!
("Moon waited until Sun was finished cleaning and jumped down and didn't land in the Ballpit, no matter what, he wouldn't set a foot in that thing.")
So yea I guess yall already know what this one-shot is about!!

_Afternoon in the Superstar Daycare_

For Moon it was a calm evening, he was just flying around the daycare, He watched Sun playing around in the Ballpit.

Moon was disgusted, he hated the Ballpit.
Not that he generally hated Ballpits, he just knew how dirty the children can be and then they play around in the Ballpit? Definitely a no-go for Moon (and for my best friend, they're the whole reason I made moon hate Ballpits, homo kisses to them💏)

Sun noticed Moon watching him and waved happily, Moon waved back.
Sun thought about how he could get Moon to join him in the Ballpit, sure, Sun knew he didn't like Ballpits but the children in the daycare were always clean! Not to mention multiple times a month the Ballpit is getting cleaned by staff!

Moon noticed Sun being in thought, and he wasn't that excited for it.
For a few weeks now, Sun has been trying to get Moon to go into the Ballpit, he never succeeded.

Sun got out of the Ballpit and waved Moon to him, Moon hesitated but flew down to Sun anyways.
Sun tried to smile as innocent as ever, but didn't succeed, Moon knew exactly what Sun was hiding behind that (very adorable) smile of his. (did I ever mention I wanna kiss sun all over his face)

"Mooooooony~~ can I ask you something??"
Moon was suspicious and raised an eyebrow
"Hm?"
-"Sooooo~ you know I'm Super duper mega bored right now!!! Do you wanna play with me??" Sun grinned
-"Are we playing in the Ballpit?" Moon asked, Sun instantly stopped grinning, knowing he was caught.

"I'll take that as a yes, Sorry Sunshine, but no, go draw or something" Moon answered, Sun pouted.
Moon smiled and gave sun a quick kiss, before turning around and flying up again.

Sun did as Moon suggested and drew a little, He was still a little upset by the fact Moon wouldn't go into the Ballpit, but would respect his decision for now, but he promised himself, he'd get Moon into the Ballpit no matter what!

_Timeskip, a few hours later_
Sun was still drawing, mostly him and Moon playing in the Ballpit.
Moon has gone off to talk to Monty some time ago, so Sun was all alone in the daycare.

Sun, being concentrated on drawing, didn't notice Moon returning.
Moon watched Sun for a few minutes now, and started feeling a little bad.
Maybe he should give in? Only once? To make Sun happy?

Moon stopped thinking about that for now, surely, Sun wouldn't ask about the Ballpit for a while now.
Moon wrapped his arms around Sun, He picked Sun up and sat him on his lap and cuddled up to him.
Sun smiled, leaning onto Moon.

Moon and Sun cuddled a little longer, Moon picked Sun up and they went to cuddle in their bed, Falling asleep not long after.

_Timeskip next morning_

Moon woke up, noticing Sun wasn't with him anymore.
He looked around confused, until he heard giggling from the play-area.
He got out of the bed and went to look, he saw Sun Jumping around happily, playing with children.
Moon stretched and watched the whole play-area.

Sun on the other hand, was still thinking about getting Moon inside the Ballpit.
He even asked children to come up with ideas, and of course they were happy to help! Well, most of them.
Sun did NOT mention the reason Moon avoided the Ballpit.

Neither the children nor Sun were able to come up with a plan to get Moon into the Ballpit. Sun sighed, and continued playing with the children.
Moon noticed Sun was thinking about the Ballpit again.
Surely if Moon got something in return, a minute in the Ballpit would be acceptable?

Moon was cursing himself out, the Ballpit was the most disgusting thing in the entire pizzaplex, so he really does NOT want to go in there. But seeing Sun disappointed has gotta be the worst thing Moon has ever seen.

He decided to give Sun a Deal, Sun has always been a little camera shy, and Moon did want to have some pictures of Sun and him together.

Moon waited until the daycare closed for the day to tell Sun about his deal.
Moon knew Sun wouldn't say no, that's why he already mentally prepared himself for the Ballpit.

_Timeskip 😡 until the daycare closes_

Sun was cleaning the daycare, He felt like giving up, he couldn't think of anything to get Moon into the Ballpit.

Moon took a deep breath and went up to Sun, He put his hand on Sun's shoulder to get his attention.
"oh! Hello Moony!!" Sun said, going in for a Hug.
Moon hugged back, rethinking his life-choices before talking
"Sun. I will give you a deal.
We're doing a photoshoot. You and Me. Together."
Sun felt a little uneasy, he didn't like pictures of himself but what he heard next made him instantly more confident.

"and in return for the photoshoot, I'll-
.
.
.
I'll go into the Ballpit with you."

Sun couldn't believe what he was hearing, Moon? In the Ballpit?? With him??? He was super excited!
"you're being serious right???? Only for a photoshoot??? Yes yes yes yes yES YES YES!!!"
Sun held Moon even tighter than before and gave him alot of kisses all over his face.

Moon had mixed feelings, he really enjoyed the kisses but really didn't want to go into the Ballpit.
"Alright, let's just get this over with..." Moon grabbed Sun's hand and went over to the Ballpit.

Sun got into the Ballpit and waited for Moon.
Moon stood at the edge of the Ballpit, took one deep DEEP breath and let himself fall into the Ballpit, also falling into Sun's arms.
Sun held Moon tight, happily stimming that Moon is actually in the Ballpit with him, He gave him alot of kisses.

Moon was disgusted, but was a little comforted by Suns presence.
"How much longer until I can get out?" Moon asked almost throwing up.
Sun just giggled sinisterly, held Moon tighter and dove under, making them both dissappear under the balls (hihi balls).

Moon screeched in disgust, lightly hitting Sun in the head.
Sun giggled and let go of Moon, He immediately summoned his wire and got out of the Ballpit, rubbing that disgusting feeling of his body (same).

They then did the photoshoot and made out after
_______________________________________

Alright this was something, I'm kinda sick rn so I wanted to write since I was bored
(okay but I remembered minecraft existed and played nothing but minecraft for a few days now, just wanted yall to know)

((I said the word Ballpit 30-31 times in this one-shot tf)