Do You Wanna Build A Snowman??

Side note:
I'm sorry about the title I couldn't think of anything else, also yes I know it's summer but let me write about winter okay (my favorite season hihi)

Sun woke up in Moons arms.
Moon was holding him close due to the cold weather.
Sun smiled to himself, cuddling closer to Moon.
It was quiet in the daycare, in the whole pizzaplex actually.
Sun was a little suspicious of that but he loved being in Moons arm so much he couldn't care less.

Suddenly he heard Chica excitedly enter the daycare, screaming about something.
Moon sighed, pulling Sun closer to him and kissing his forehead multiple times.
(ME WITH YALL!!!)

Sun giggled and buried his face in Moons chest.
Suddenly Chica appeared next to their bed, shaking especially Sun awake.

"Sun wake up!! You gotta see what's outside!!"
Sun sighed and sat up, Moon holding him by the waist tighter, not wanting Sun to leave the bed. (clingy mf)
"Sun!! Come on you're like, totally gonna regret not getting up!"

Sun jokingly rolled his eyes and sat on the side of the bed.
Moon mumbled curse words to himself and held onto Sun tighter.
Chica giggled to herself while Sun tried to get away from Moon.

Sun finally got up, making Moon fall on the ground head first.
Chica grabbed Suns hand, pulling him with her to a nearby window.
Suns eyes widened when he saw the outside world covered in a thick layer of snow and it was infact still snowing.

Sun jumped up and down in excitement, holding chicas hands and making her jump with him.
"And you wanna know what the best thing is?? We got permission to go play in the snow now that we're waterproof!"

Suns looked at Chica excitedly, instantly running up to his room and calling for Moon.
Chica laughed and went to get Roxy and the others.

A few months ago every animatronic was made waterproof because of summer. It wasn't uncommon for people to bring waterguns to the pizzaplex and accidentally shooting against animatronics, so staff decided to make everyone waterproof.

And since they weren't before they weren't allowed to go out when it was snowing which made Sun really sad.
But now it was finally possible and Sun was excited.

"Moon! Wake up! It's snowing! Come on!"
Moon threw a pillow at Suns face, turning around to face the wall.
"Moony!! Pleaseee~ come on we can do so many fun things in the snow now that we're waterproof!!"
Sun ran towards the bed and jumped on Moon, careful not to hurt him.

Moon looked at Sun who was smiling at him excitedly.
Moon sat up, Sun was just about to jump up from excitement when Moon wrapped his arms around Sun and pulled him down.

"No Moony you have to get up!! It's snowing outside come on please???"
-"yea yea I'll go outside with you if you shut up for a minute."

Sun rolled his eyes, a little annoyed at Moon, he loved talking.

-"Sorry Sunshine.." Moon mumbled, kissing Sun on his forehead.
(ME WITH YALL AGAIN!!!)
Sun giggled and cuddled closer to Moon.

A minute or two passed before Sun got bored of waiting to go play in the snow so he kept shaking Moon awake, asking him to go play outside.
Moon cursed under his breath and sat up, Sun got out of the bed and grabbed Moons hands, pulling him up onto his feet.

Moon rolled his eyes, watching in amusement as his boyfriend
(I feel like I don't say enough that they're lovers, they're dating)
looked around the entire room thinking about what to wear.

Technically they didn't need any protection from the cold,
(but I do bro I'm sick and I just went to the bathroom and I was shaking like seriously shaking)
but he wanted to wear some extra clothing just for fun!
He tried getting Moon to wear some extra clothing aswell but he refused.