Stupid But Loveable

Side note:
I'm sleeping over at my best friend's house and we're watching the cuphead show rn bc he always needs something in the background to sleep and I'm so in love and comfortable nothing in the whole entire world will ever give me the amount of comfort the cuphead show gives me so I decided to add onto that nice feeling with some fluff <33

Moon was hanging out with Monty while Sun was at the daycare with Chica.
Moon was talking with Monty about all sorts of things, but he was mostly talking about how Sun was acting lately.
It wasn't gossip or negatively, quite the opposite, Sun was talking so much lately and Moon couldn't be happier.

He loved hearing his Sunshine talk about all sorts of things without a reason.
He loved hearing Sun excitedly explain things even if Moon couldn't care less about the stuff Sun talked about.
Even if Sun was a little Stupid around some topics, saying the dumbest things ever, Moon couldn't help but smile whenever Sun talked.

(They're so in love I just realized how different it is from when I first started writing, my friend also said I improved alot so maybe that's the reason idk? Do yall like this Moon or the old Moon more??)

Chica was also confronted with Sun talking about everything that came to his mind.
Chica happily listened, Roxy did give her a heads up before she went to the daycare because Moon already told her and oh boy he wasn't lying.
Chica was a little scared that Sun would accidentally suffocate himself with how much he was talking and how little breaths he was taking, but she made sure that Sun will be okay.

A few hours had passed and Moon was on his way back to the daycare.
He was curious on what Sun was gonna talk about next, especially since they haven't seen each other since naptime because Moon left to see Monty the moment the children woke up.

When he opened the entrance door to the daycare he almost ran into Chica who had Sun clinging onto her like a lost puppy, but that puppy was very talkative and not lost at all. Oh well.

"Moony! Hello you're back!!"
Sun let go of Chica and hugged Moon.
-"Oh good you're back, alright I'm off! Have fun you two!"
Chica quickly made her way to Roxys room
(hihi my moms are so in love) leaving Sun and Moon by themselves.

"Moony I missed you! I have so much to talk to you about!"
-"Alright Sunshine, I'll be listening~"
Sun happily but quickly kissed Moon on the lips and started talking immediately.
Moon chuckled and picked Sun up bridal style and carried him back to the playarea, sitting down on the ground and putting Sun on his lap.
(honestly, sitting on the ground >>>)

Sun talked about his whole day, He didn't even notice telling Moon the same stories about that day over and over again, sometimes even stories that Moon was in. For example a story about Naptime where a few children insisted on building a pillow fort.
Moon helped them build it and still Sun told that story like Moon wasn't there.
Moon was amused about that yet Sun was so happy telling all that he didn't have the heart to tell him.
So he just decided to listen.

A few hours passed and Sun was still talking.
Moon stretched and yawned, checking the time and seeing it was 10:30PM.
(am I getting the times right btw??)

Moon picked Sun up bridal style again and flew up to their room, wanting to get ready to sleep.
While Moon changed his clothing and made the bed, Sun remembered something he wanted to talk about.

"Yknow Moony I'm really mad gravity was invented."
Moon stopped what he was doing, looking at Sun who was now changing his clothes.
-"... what..?"
"I don't know who invented gravity but I'm mad they did, it would be so cool to just fly around without a wire!"
-"...Sun- gravity is- you-"
Sun titled his head in confusion when Moon tried to hold in his laughter.

"Moony? What's wrong?"
-"S-Sunny I'm okay I'm just... So in love with y-"
Moon bursted out into laughter.
Sun pouted and crossed his arms, not understanding what's wrong.
Moon let himself fall onto the bed, holding his stomach.

Sun went over to the bed and sat down next to Moon, still confused on why Moon didn't take him seriously.
Moon slowly sat up, leaning onto Sun still quietly laughing.
Sun wrapped his hands around Moon and pulled him onto his lap.
Moon tried explaining why he was laughing but couldn't.

Sun layed down and pulled Moon with him.
Moon, out of instinct wrapped his arms around Sun who nuzzled into Moons chest like always.
Moon slowly stopped laughing taking Suns face in his hands, kissing him lovingly.
Moon couldn't help it, He loved Sun so much and he was once again reminded why.
_______________________________________

Sun fell first but Moon fell harder.
No questions asked.

Anyways first of all I'm not exactly satisfied with this, I feel like it could be longer but I'm already planning on making the next one longer so yea!!
Also mono not uploading in the middle of the night???
(also I could've uploaded this one around 30 mins earlier but I needed to wait for my friends' approval of this, I need constant validation bc I'm insecure and can't do shit on my own, oh well)