The Poem Of Love

Somewhat Poet animatronic Moon x animatronic Sun hihi

_During Naptime in the Superstar Daycare_

Sun was bored.
Currently, he was on break and didn't know what to do.
It was Naptime, that's why he needed to be quiet.

Sun went over to talk to Moon, he was super-duper bored and if he couldn't play, he would just spend the time cuddling with Moon!

Sun got out if his room and went to the playarea.
He started making his way to the naptime area, he silently pulled the curtain aside.
That's when he noticed Moon writing again.

A few weeks ago, Monty got Moon a sketchbook (they're besties your honor), and ever since then, Sun would catch Moon writing in that book.
Moon always brushed it off whenever Sun asked him about it, and he'd guard that book as if his life depended on it.

Sun sneaked up to Moon and tried to see what he was writing.
Moon noticed immediately, since Sun was the worst at staying quiet.

Moon closed the book, dropping the pencil he wrote with, and looked at Sun.
Sun pouted, but leaned closed to Moon, cuddling up to him.

"Why aren't you showing me what you're writing?? That's like, super duper really mean!!" Sun quietly said.
Moon chuckled "why? Am I not allowed to have secrets?"
Sun jokingly rolled his eyes (can he? He can now)

Sun and Moon cuddled for the rest of Naptime, after Naptime was over, Sun woke the children up while Moon went up to their room and hid the book.

"Mr. Sun? Does this belong to you or to Mr. Moon?" a child lazily tugged on Suns pants, holding up the pencil Moon was writing with earlier.
"I-Oh!" Sun took the pencil "Thank you little one! I'll just bring that one back where it belongs to!" Sun patted the child's head.

Sun originally wanted to give the pencil back to Moon, but he decided to bring it up to their room himself, secretly hoping to find the Book since after naptime is the only time Moon leaves the book unattended, but of course he hid it. And usually Sun never had an excuse to leave to go up to their room to search for it.

Sun didn't succeed to find it, he looked all over Moons side of their room (yknow, the one through the hole in the wall) but didn't find it.
He didn't had much time left, So he decided to stop searching.
He went back to his side of the room, and put the pencil on a desk in his room, wanting to make it seem like he wasn't searching, even if he knew that Moon knew he was searching all over Moons room.

Sun left, and went back to the children, and didn't realize the pencil rolled off the desk and fell on the ground. (the pencil deserves better fr)

_Timeskip after the Daycare closes 😡_

Sun was drawing, and Moon was writing in his book again.
Sun suddenly heard the daycare door open and spun his head right around.
He saw Monty, and realized this could be his chance once more.

Sun went over to Monty
"Monty!! I need you to do me a favor! Pretty please??"
Sun grabbed Monty by the shoulders, startling Monty quite a bit.
-"Alright Alright dude, chill out, what's up?" Monty asked
"So that Book you gave Moon right?? He's been writing in it every chance he gets and refuses to show me! You gotta distract him so I can search for the book!!!! Come on please???"
Sun begged (I want him begging under me ngl)
Monty chuckled and agreed to help Sun.

Sun, incase it was working, went back to the arts and crafts area pretending he wasn't talking to Monty while Monty went up to Sun and Moons room and went to talk to Moon. He saw Moon slipping something under their pillow.

"Aye Moon, join me for a round of golf will ya?"
-"Oh! Sure, let me just-"
"Nah, no can do, Let's go" Monty Interupted Moon, grabbed his arm and pulled him out of his room.
Monty also mouthed the word 'pillow' to Sun, hoping he'd catch on.