Crocheted Love

Side note<3:
I FINALLY FINISHED CUPHEAD AND THE CUPHEAD DLC!!! and honestly the dlc was so easy?? Maybe its just me but I had the most problems with Mortimer freeze and the secret boss?? The other ones were quite easy imo anyways enjoy!! <33

Sun was talking to Chica, usually during Naptime he'd cuddle with Moon but lately Moon has been keeping to himself.
At first Sun was a little scared he did something wrong but Moon reassured him it was nothing.

Sun noticed Moon hiding things in a dresser but he would always lock it, that's why Sun couldn't snoop around.
He complained about that with Chica, who couldn't contain her laughter.
(I just realized do yall like Sun and Chica as besties?)

"Sun, I mean, I get how you're feeling, but like don't you think you should give Moon a bit of privacy?"
-"Well suuuure, but there's no reason to ignore me like that!"
"does he really ignore you or just not give you enough attention?"
-".... I'm ending this conversation."

Sun jokingly rolled his eyes and dramatically left Chicas room.
He did quickly turn around to hug Chica before leaving but he continued his dramatic act.

Sun helped Moon wake the children up and immediately took care of them.
Moon quickly made his way to their room, which made Sun let out a frustrated sigh.

Sun checked the theater and bathrooms after making sure every child left with their guardian.
He needed to clean up the daycare but he decided to annoy Moon.

He quickly made his way up to their room.
Moon noticing and quickly hiding whatever he was doing behind his back. Sun pouted and sat down next to Moon.

"Heyyy Moony!! What are you doing!!~"
-"Why are you asking?"
"oooooh no reasoon~"
Sun smiled innocently.
-"Sunshine, I already told you, I'm not telling you anything about what I'm doing until it's finished~"
"oh come on!! Please??"

Sun scooted onto Moons lap, wrapping his arms around Moons neck.
Moon chuckled and put his hands on Suns waist.
Sun kissed Moon passionately on his lips, his hands slowly making their way behind Moon, trying to find whatever Moon had hid behind him.

Moon smirked into the kiss, and quickly picked Sun up bridal style, making him shriek.
-"Sunshine, did you already clean up the daycare?~"
"Uhmm..."
-"Hm~"

Moon made his way to the balcony.
"M-Moony... What are you doing?"
Moon stood at the edge of the balcony.
"Moo-"
(funfact when I read a fanfiction once, Sun saying Moons name was cut off the exact same way and it took me a good while to realize it wasn't a cow sound)

Moon didn't let Sun finish and threw him down in the Ballpit.
When Sun landed in the Ballpit, he looked at Moon with a look of betrayal.
He got even more offended when he heard Moon laughing harder and louder than ever before.

Sun rolled his eyes and angrily made his way to clean up the daycare.
He decided to never ever speak to Moon again.
Sun cleaned up the daycare and made his way over to Chica.
Not even saying goodbye to Moon.

Chica was a little surprised since Sun usually doesn't leave the daycare after it closed.
But since Roxy and her were just talking they had no problem with Sun tagging along.

Chica and Roxy couldn't hold in their laughter after Sun told them what happened.
Sun had another look of betrayal on his face, he couldn't believe Roxy and Chica were such traitors!

Roxy was the first one to stop laughing, quickly apologizing to Sun but he wasn't having it.

"I can't believe you two! How DARE you guys disrespect that topic like that?!"
Sun said, with a big amount of sarcasm in his voice.
-"Oh dear, we're so sorry your highness! We will do better!"
Roxy replied and jokingly bowed to him.
Sun giggled and the three of them continued talking for a few hours.

"Ah Moon, there you are!"
-"Oh, hi there Roxy! What's up?"
"Nothing much, yknow, the usual... But aside from that Sun fell asleep in Chicas room so you might wanna bring him back to the daycare."
-"Ah, okay I figured he was there. Thanks! Now shoo back to your room."

Moon gently pushed Roxy towards her room.
She quickly went inside her room and Moon knocked on Chicas door.

"Aw geez, I was wondering if Sun had to stay here the entire night!"
Moon just chuckled.
Chica stepped aside and held the door open for Moon.
They talked for a few minutes about whatever what was happening in the pizzaplex before he went to pick Sun up bridal style again.
(someone teach me other ways to pick someone up)

Moon wished Chica a good night and walked back to the daycare with Sun in his arms.
Moon looked at sleeping Sun in his arms and his heart skipped a beat.

Moon carefully summoned his wire and flew up to their room, laying Sun down on the bed.
Moon looked at the dresser and took a deep breathe, before taking out the blanket that he made himself and covered Sun with it.

Moon recently discovered crocheting, so Freddy has been teaching him to crochet all sorts of things.
He cuddled Sun from behind, spooning him.
He was a little scared of Suns reaction in the morning since he still had another surprise for Sun.

Sun lazily rubbed his eyes, he wanted to cuddle Moon more, but it surprised him that Moon wasn't next to him.
Especially on their day offs, Moon would usually sleep all day so Sun checked the time and it was 10AM.
Very, VERY early for Moon to get up.

Sun was about to get up but then he saw the blanket he was covered in.
That wasn't their usual blanket, it looked very new and not like a normal blanket.
Sun went to the playarea where he saw Moon seemingly stressing himself out.

"Moony? Are you okay? Do you know if Freddy made us a new blanket? He likes crocheting doesn't he?"
Sun said, hugging Moon from behind.
-"Uhm... Well..."

Moon took a deep breathe and turned around, hiding something behind his back.

-"No uhm... I made that blanket..."
"YOU DID? I didn't know you liked crocheting things!"
-"Yeaaa... About that..."
Sun titled his head in confusion.
-"Look, I'm not very good at it yet, the blanket was the first thing I ever made and Freddy had to help alot... But I made you something else.."
Moon showed what he had behind his back and Suns eyes widened.

It was a crochet flower bouquet, it had both blue and yellow flowers, just plain, simple ones.
It was tied together with yarn, the same yarn that the flowers were made of.
Inside the big bouquet were tiny versions of him and Moon, like small squishmallows.

Sun stared in disbelief, he just found out Moon can crochet because of a blanket and now this.
Sun couldn't help it, he started tearing up.

"S-Sun are you okay? Oh no, if you don't like it I can-"
-"M-M-Moony!! I-I can't believe you!!"
Sun started crying and hugged Moon tightly.
-"Oh Moony I love it so so much! Thank you!!"

Moon sighed in relief and hugged Sun back.
"Oh thank god you like it, I was scared you wouldn't..."
-"A-Are you crazy? This is the cutest thing you h-have ever done for me! I love you so m-much!"
Suns sentence was cut off multiple times through sobs.

The rest of the day was filled with Sun randomly bursting into tears everytime he looked at the bouquet.
Sun also clung onto Moon for the day, not letting him go once.

_______________________________________

This one is a little longer than the recent ones I wrote but I kinda feel like it's forced yall get what I mean??
Anyways I hope yall like it!!

And before I go to bed because it's already 4:30AM...
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 7K READS AGAIN!! I CANNOT THANK YALL ENOUGH :(