Dormleaders: We fucked up

(Once again, Talking about suicide and death)

It was morning, and everyone had gotten a chance to eat and try out new dishes like in the Devildom. Sashi was still sleeping, like the lazy girl she was.

After breakfast, Azul reported seeing Yuu in one of the libraries so the dorm leaders decided to head over there and talk to the girl.

"Oi! Herbivore!" Leona called out as they all walked in, Yuu looking up from a book she was reading.

"Hm? What do you want with me?" Yuu looked at them. "I told them about our converstaion." Vil spoke, alerting the demon girl.

"So?" "What do you mean 'so'?!" Leona snarled. "You killed yourself!" Kalim nodded. "Yeah..I think it was us?"

Azul started looking at Kalim. "Vil told us it was partially us, remember?" Riddle shook his head. "This doesn't make it any better."

Idia looked at Yuu. "This reminds me of one of those games where someone died, but it looks like they commited suicide but didn't" He commented.

Malleus stared at Yuu with sad eyes. "Why did you do this, Yuu?" He asked. Yuu stayed silent, but spoke finally.

"No one needed me, you were always with Sashi. Plus, she blamed me for everything that she did with her own hands."

Azul started. "But didn't you-" "I NEVER DID IT!" Yuu yelled, tears streaming from her face. "I NEVER REALLY DID IT!"

"HOW WOULD YOU BELIEVE SOMEONE NEW OVER SOMEONE WHO HAS FOUGHT 7 OVERBLOTS AND HELPED PEOPLE HUH?!"

Yuu continued to rant until suddenly, she teleported. As she did, Beezlebub popped open the door.

"What's up?" He asked. Then he noticed the situation and figured it out. "Let me guess, you have some past with Yuu and made her cry?"

Malleus and Kalim nodded. "Yeah, we were trying to talk to Yuu!" Kalim piped.

Beezlebub grimaced. "Well then, sleep with one eye open tonight. There are two to three reasons Asmo might be angry."

What are they? "Idia asked, finally wanting to communicate to one of the characters in his favorite otome game.

"Well," Beel started to speak. "You ruined Asmo's makeup, you ruined Yuu's makeup, or you upset Yuu."

"Well, we made Yuu cry.." Kalim pondered. Beezlebub looked at him "Oh dear. First of all, if you made Yuu cry then it's option 2 and 3."

"What do we do?" Malleus asked. "Run or hide, and wait 10 minutes. If you hear someone scolding a person, you can go."

Leona and Riddle nodded. They both raised their staff and soon enough everyone was invisible. 

As Beezlebub nodded and walked away, Asmodeus walked in. "Hello Beel. Care to direct me to some newcomers?"

Beezlebub shook his head. "No, I haven't seen them anywhere." Asmodeus then walked off shortly after.

A few moments later, you could hear Lucifer's voice. "No Asmo, you can't murder them! They're from another world, and what will happen then?!"

Then, everyone heard a long sigh. "Alright, Lucifer. I'll just go and fix Yuu's makeup while comforting her."

As the footsteps of the seething demon grew faint, everyone exhaled. Beezlebub was gone already, so there was no point in consulting him.

"So.." Riddle spoke. "What do we do now?" "I think we may now have to go back to Sashi and the rooms." Azul replied.

"Yes.." Vil uttered. "We need to speak to Sashi."

(Thanks for reading this chapter, and once again sorry if any of them are a bit OOC!)