Haven or Hell

"Wait..WE'RE IN MY FAVORITE GAME?!" Leviathan screeched, making Lucifer and Satan wince. "It seems so." Asmodeus replied back.

"Well, I think we have to stay here." Yuu said, clearly now tired of these events. "Yuu?" Yuu turned around to see a confused Riddle.

" Well, we somehow came here.." Lucifer muttered. Riddle turned more confused. "How did you get here anyway?"

"The mirror somehow teleported us here.." Yuu softly said. Suddenly, everyone heard a loud, haughty voice.

"My my, what are you doing back here? And who are these little friends of yours?" Everyone turned to see Crowley, headmaster of NRC.

(Just forgot to say, Yuu came when the 3rd years were 2nd years, but the overblots happened when they were 3rd years.)

"I never wanted to come here, Crowley.." Yuu seethed. "Well, what are you doing here?" Crowley asked, a smirk forming.

"Well, somehow this dark mirror of yours somehow teleported us all here." Satan explained. "Now, we have no idea if we can even go home."

Crowley nodded. "Well since I am so gracious, I will let you and your friends stay here!" Yuu glared at him, then nodded.

"Alright, but you are not to ask us of anything. Trust me, I am now more powerful than last that you saw me."

Crowley bobbed his head. "Well, that is about it! Yuu, I suppose you don't need the way to Ramshackle?"

"No." Yuu stated finally. "Very well then." Crowley walked away, leaving the 8 demons and human behind.

"Okay, you'll need to follow me. This is a complicated world, and whatever you do, don't interact with other people except us, okay?"

Everyone nodded and followed Yuu. "Why can't we interact again?" Mammon asked. "Yeah, I just wanna go home & sleep." Belphegor commented.

Yuu sighed. "Just...don't talk to anyone. Now, follow me." Yuu started to go towards one of the mirrors, everyone following her.

"So Yuu, I believe you know this place?" MC asked. Yuu nodded. "I knew this place...once." Asmodeus stepped up by her.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine." Yuu took a deep breath. "I know, I am just..scared. Why do we have to back here, after all the torture I've been through?"

"You'll be fine Yuu! Plus, we'll take care of it." Beezlebub comforted Yuu. Once again, they started walking till they were standing in front of an old house.

"Ah, home..home.." Yuu muttered as she opened the door. "This is quite musty." Lucifer commented.

"Yeah, only had time to clean up a little." Yuu replied back. "I think there are some spare rooms, so you can try those."

"EH?! I don't wanna sleep here!" Mammon yelled. Yuu nodded sadly. "As much as I don't want you to stay here, we have to."

"Wait..can you still use magic?" MC asked. Yuu brightened. "Yes, I think I can!" Yuu raised her hands, and soon the dorm was repainted and cleaned up.

"Yes!" Mammon cheered. "No more dirty place!" Yuu smiled and turned to Asmodeus. "What now?" She asked him.

Asmodeus studied Yuu for a minute, then smiled. " After all this, I think us, especially you should take a break."

Yuu blushed and nodded. "Yeah, I'll see if any electronics are working." Asmodeus' smile widened.

"Well, I can also perform makeup on you!" Yuu nodded. "Yeah, you can. I just..hope everything is going to be fine."