The Plan To Reveal Sashi

Last time, Sashi had attacked Yuu. So right now Yuu was planning for ways that Sashi could be revealed for her fake image.

'What do I do..' Yuu pondered. 'There's 2 possible ways that I can do this. Escape and get back to the Devildom, or make up a whole new strategy.'

So Yuu summoned a piece of paper and a pen and started to write on the paper. 'Ways I can stop Sashi.' She wrote on the paper.

'What can I do..' Yuu thought. 'Oh! What if I take Sashi's doings into consideration and maybe turn them against her!'

So in the end, Yuu erased the title. 'Things Sashi have done' She wrote in place of the previous title.

- Framing

- Harassment

- Lying

'What else can I do..' Yuu thought. 'Oh well, I'll just sleep for the night.' Yuu put down her pen and went over to her bed.

'I hope I can fix this..' Yuu thought as she went into the land of dreams.

As Yuu woke up, she went to the lounge where Lucifer, Satan, Asmodeus, and Beezlebub were. "Hi guys!" Yuu greeted as she went into the room.

"Hello Yuu!" Beezlebub greeted back as he was chewing on a cheeseburger. "This is good!" Beezlebub commented about his food.

Yuu giggled. "Well, that is true! I should show you a bit more!" As she finished her sentence, a new voice spoke up.

"Just woke up, you won't even greet your beautiful, lovely boyfriend?" Yuu turned to see Asmodeus smirking at her.

"Right! Hello, my beautiful, wonderful, lovely boyfriend!" Yuu ended her sentence with a kiss to the cheek, making Asmodeus' smirk turn into more of a smile.

"How were you guys' night anyway?" Yuu turned to Lucifer, squeezing in a seat right by Asmodeus.

"Our night was fine, besides the resources for our night." Lucifer responded to Yuu's question. Then, Beezlebub decided to ask something.

"Wait Yuu..you have been here before?" Yuu looked at Beezlebub and sighed. "Yeah, I used to live here, then the human world, then the devildom."

"Then what happened? Why did you go to the devildom?" Satan asked as he looked up from an old book he was reading that he found in one of the rooms.

"Uh..I used to be in the human world, got transported here, got betrayed, went back, killed myself, and came to the Devildom or Hell." Yuu listed.

This time, Lucifer looked up. "You're a sinful soul?" Yuu nodded. "Yep, I was originally human then came here."

As Yuu finished talking, MC burst in. "Sorry guys!" They said. "I just slept in since I have not slept in in about forever!"

Yuu chuckled. "Hehe, I guess we do wake up a bit early!" As MC started to continue, Lucifer cut in. "Don't change the conversation, Yuu continue about your past."

Yuu took a breath and continued. "So I came here by killing myself, met Asmo who already knows by the way, and also met you guys and MC."

Lucifer turned to Asmodeus. "You knew about this?" Asmodeus nodded. "I may have had overheard a conversation with her and her friend when they were talking."

This time, Yuu turned to look at Asmodeus. "You overheard?" Asmodeus nodded. "Yep! Sorry about that!"

Yuu smiled. "It's okay! No need to worry! I know your former habits of walking in empty hallways in general!"

"Hey!" Asmodeus reacted in general. "It's only during lunch!" Yuu laughed. "Mhm, just lunch." Yuu then got up.

"So as I was maybe saying before, why don't I give you a proper tour?"