Sashi's pitiful act

After everyone conversed, the dorm leaders finally agreed on Azul to confront Sashi on possibly framing and bullying Yuu after all this time.

It turned out that since they could still use magic, Azul had a contract that held a person's unique magic similar to Jade's.

It was called Truth Be Told, and it allowed the user to cast it on someone and they would be forced to tell the truth immediately.

So right now, Sashi was tied up blind folded. She thought it was a surprise, but it really wasn't. They blindfolded her so if nothing wasn't true, then they won't blame them.

Azul stepped up and drank a voice changing potion. "Testing, testing, 123?" He uttered out in an unusually ethereal voice.

As Sashi's head twisted towards the voice, Azul casted the spell. "Truth be Told" Suddenly Sashi went completely still like in some type of gaze. 

"Tell me Sashi, was everything you said about Sashi a lie?" Sashi grinned. "Yes, Yuu was so pitiful. Everything is a lie!"

Azul  frowned and went to the rest of the dorm leaders. "So?" Riddle asked him as he came back into the room.

"...She lied. Everything was a lie." Azul revealed. Everyone's breath hitched, and some even grew angry.

"So Sashi really framed Yuu?! Huh?!" Leona snarled. "She's dead becauses of us!" Kalim nodded sadly.

"She died because of us. We...pushed her to the limit."

Vil looked at Malleus. "So now that we know about Sashi, what do we do?" Malleus just simply looked at him.

"We keep pretending that we don't know, and when she spills it herself we reveal all we have." Riddle briskly nodded.

"Yes, that could work." Vil looked down. He hoped that maybe, everything could be fixed. They could maybe make up with Yuu, even if she already had a lover.

The next day, Yuu was just minding her own business. She was happy, since she already completed 1/2 of her book.

So here she was, just chilling. Luckily, her makeup was fixed since when she came back once again crying, Asmodeus found her.

As she was now finishing page 194 of her book, she felt someone standing in front her. "Yuu?" She looked up and came to see that Azul was standing in front of her, including Riddle.

"What is it?" She asked, looking at the two. Riddle looked down and fiddled with his fingers. "Yuu, all of us just wanted to say..we're sorry."

Yuu studied them. Azul looked neutral, his face only showing the slightest hint of sadness. Riddle also looked like Azul, except he actually showed more sadness.

Yuu paused and took a breath. "Do you know how I felt whenever you replaced me with Sashi?" Riddle and Sail shook their heads.

"I helped you all, I fought you from your overblots and I comforted you. All for you to just trust a random girl."

Yuu felt tears prick her eyes, but she refused to cry again, not after the 2nd time Asmodeus fixed her makeup.

"I felt saddened, hurt. So if you think you can just go and strut up to me and apologize, I don't think so."

"So why don't you guys reflect on yourselves first, and maybe I'll forgive you." Yuu then stepped back, disappearing into nothing.

Azul looked at Riddle. "We really are to blame huh?" He asked him. He could only watch as Riddle nodded to his statement.

But little did they know, a certain faker was listening on their conversation, now plotting to ruin Yuu's life.