🔞rain🔞

It was a full moon in the ministry and you were laying on your bed. You heard a knock on the door and when you opened it Rain was standing there. His eyes were fully black and he was squeezing his legs together. You smirked and then invited him in. He locked the door behind him and then dragged you over to the bed. "Please help me y/n it hurts." He says looking at you desperately. "Okay Rainy, what do you want?" He thinks for a second and then says, "can you sit on my face, I want to eat you out?" You smirked and then push him down onto the bed.

You lean forward and kiss him and he whines into your mouth loudly. He reached down and starts unbuckling your belt. He pulls it off and then unbuttons your trousers and pulls them down as well as your underwear. You step out of them and then he lays with his head on the pillow. He grabs your hips pulling you closer. He hovers you over his face and when you don't lower yourself in 3 seconds he grabs your thighs and pulls you down. He quickly inserts his tongue into you making you gasp and reach forward for the headboard. His nose rests on your clit making everything better and he whines and moans onto you making everything perfect.

Sometime later he taps your thigh and you get off him and sit on his chest. "You taste so nice." He starts, "Please help me." He says pouting. You move further down until you are sitting on his thighs and take off his pants and boxers. You quickly lower yourself onto him making both of you gasp. He sits up and grabs your hips helping you bounce.

You both moan loudly as Rain fill you and you finish. You sit there for a few minutes while you both catch your breath. You eventually got off of him and laid on the bed next to him. You leaned over and looked at him and his eyes were still completely black. He smirked and then got on top of you and started pounding into you making moan loudly.

He kept going for the next 2 hours never giving you a break. He eventually pulled out and layer down next to you. Soon he got up and picked you up while you leaned on his shoulder exhausted. He ran you a bath and cleaned you both up and then got you into the bed with fresh sheets and you both fell asleep