🔞Swiss🔞

You are a ghoulette and are mated to Swiss and go into heat while he is away on tour. It is near the end of the tour and he is supposed to be home the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You woke up this morning feeling icky. You got up and felt slick trickling down your legs. You sigh and then go and have a shower. Once you get out you put on some shorts and a sports bra and get in bed under your covers. A few hours later you called one of the sisters to get you somethings for a nest and she did. You built the nest and then lay in it.

The more time goes on the hornier you are and the more pain you are in and you want Swiss. You grab your phone off of the side and dial his number. He picks up on the third ring and says, "Hi baby." You reply, "Hi babe, I went into heat this morning and I need you." In a whiney voice. You could almost hear his eyes widen and he requested a face time. You accepted it and once you saw his face you whined. "Please Swiss it hurts I need you." You say. "I know baby I'm coming home in 15 hours and I can't get an earlier flight, do you remember that box I got you and told you not to open?" He answers. You nod on call and then he says, "Go and get that and open it on camera." You get out out of bed and slightly fall over when your legs are jelly but quickly go and get it and get back in your nest.

You set the camera up and open the box and it is a 9-inch dildo. You gasp and pick it out of the box. "Use that on camera." Swiss asks you. You set up the camera again on the nightstand and sit on your knees. You pull off your shorts and underwear and quickly sit on the dildo.

You hear Swiss groan on the phone and see him jerking off in a bathroom. You start to bounce at the speed he is going. "Faster ahh-." You moan out and he goes faster and so you speed up. You feel the knot in your stomach tightening and you warm him your close. He groans and then you both cum at the same time. He cleans himself up and you clean yourself and the dildo and then lay under the cover in your nest again.

"Only 14 hours baby and I'll be there to help you okay?" He said and you nod. You talk for a few more hours and you keep having shooting pains everywhere making you gasp. After this happens a few times a sister walks in with a heat pack and says Swiss told her to get you it. You thank her and then thank Swiss and then he says he has to go sleep for his flight tomorrow. You nod and then say goodbye and hang up.

You fall asleep as well and wake up to someone getting into your nest and stroking your hair. At first thought, you growl but see that it is Swiss and apologise. He lays behind you and continues stroking your hair making you purr. You cuddle io to him and smell him making you need him. You start grinding on his leg and begging for him so he flips you over so he is hovering over you and kisses you.

You kiss back and then start undoing his trousers and pull them down and well as his boxers. He helps you take them off and then he hovers over you again and starts kissing your neck. You grind on his dick making it hard and then say, "Please Swiss- fuck me, fick me so hard I need you." He shushes you gently and then thrusts into you. You moan loudly and then he starts thrusting into you at a steady rhythm.

"Faster-" you moan and he speeds up. You keep pleading and soon enough he is pounding you into the bed. You are moaning loudly and he is grunting. You moan louder and cum on him. He somehow speeds up and then comes inside you knotting you. He steadily flips you over so you're on top of him and he kisses your neck as you both calm down. Soon enough the knot deflates and he pulls out. He cleans you both up in the bath and then you both fall asleep in eachothers arms