❤️👍❤️

Okay I am working on a smut, but I can't get it don't and I want to say this. I am better. Now obviously touch wood, I DO NOT want to jinx this duh but for today I have been happy. I had a small moment about half an hour ago where I was feeling down but I was speaking to someone from here and they gave me some amazing advise and I feel better. Also I found my headphones so my head has been quiet for the first time in days and I am so happy. I do not want to end my life anymore. And I can positively say that I am happy, and with my headphones I can block out one of my main problems (cough, my mum) out so she can't piss me off or make me depressed like she usually does.

Okay moving on 1 question, should I change my username? I really want to change it from such like personal information I guess. My current ghoul name is Creek or Creak (Water). However with some amazing suggestions by @Shadowgirl0306 I am also debating between using Aruna (Air) or Anima (Multi) or maybe something else. I can't decide but I would love suggestions or if nothing to do with my ghoul name my favorite ghoul I would have to be 🤔 Sodo or Rain or Swiss. But if I had to decide one atm Ooh idk. Rain.

Also THANK YOU. I cannot thank anyone enough for messaging me, commenting, even reading my book. Let's start off with reading, thank everyone that had read my book, last I checked it was 45k reads and I am so grateful to everyone that has read. And thank you to everyone that commented in the last few days. I cannot express how much it means to me that you all commented and you all kept me alive to now. And even more thank you to everyone that has messaged me during that time and is currently talking to me like everyday. It is so strange how I have gotten more friend in total in the last 4 days than I had in total before. And the funny thing is the total is 4. Well I think, idk who would consider me friends but I consider 5 of them friends. I seriously can't thank you all enough. You kept me alive long enough to feel like this (happier) and I just cant thank you enough.

I seriously mean it. Thank you to every comment of advice, every conversation, every dm and everyone that had let me vent my stupid ass brain to them and made me feel so much better. Just don't forget or underestimate how thankful I am for you, you saved my life, all of you did, everyone reading this book. Even if you haven't commented, a couple months ago I used this book as litigation to keep going. To see it grow, to post so thank everyone reading, commenting, messaging me. I literally met my bf on here (I love you ❤️) like thank you all so much. Also I platonically love all of you