🔞❤️Sodo🔞

My genuine reaction if this happened half of the days of the week tbh probably.
Also, 100TH CHAPTER!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were sitting in bed when Sodo walked in, well barged in. He walked over to you and then sat down next to you. "Sup baby." He says and hugs you. "Hiii, how are you?" You ask him. "Horny, can you help me?" He answers straight up, and then you laugh slightly. "Of course, baby." You say and crawl down the bed. You look up at Sodo with submissive lust filled eyes and then pull down his trousers and underwear at the same time. His dick springed out and you chucked his pants on the floor and then grab the base and start slowly jerking him off.

"Go on baby, suck it." He says and you smirk and then wrap your lips around the tip and then hollow your cheeks and lower your head. You bob your head and then go lower the next time and lower until your nose touches his stomach. He's letting out groans and then he entangles his hand in your hair and takes control. "Such a slut, so good at sucking my dick." He groans and you then randomly start crying your eyes out. He let's go of your hair and then you pull up and turn around and bring your knees to your chest and cry.

"What's wrong baby, I'm sorry your not really a slut." He says and you nod your head, "I know, I don't even know why I'm crying. Just stressful day I guess." You say and he pulls you into his side and you wrap your arms around him and cry. "I'm sorry." You say and he softly shushes you, "No I'm sorry baby, tell me about your day what happened?" He asks and you tell him. "Wanna cuddle, naked?" You ask and he instantly replies, "HELL YEAH." And you laugh. You strip and je takes his top off and then you lie down and he lays behind you.

He lifts your leg on top of his and then pushes his dick into you and you let out a moan. "Relax." He says and spoons you. You lay there and enjoy him stroking your hair, then you fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry its really short, just take the last two smut ones as the big 100th one because im all out of ideas for now 😭