🔞aether🔞

In this one-shot, you have selective mutism and when you become overwhelmed you don't speak/can't speak.

It was a Friday night at the ministry. You were in your bedroom reading a book while sitting on your couch when you heard a knocking at your door. You went and opened it and Aether was standing there. He was smiling and holding a box. He asked to come in and you let him in and you both went and sat on your sofa. He gave you the box and when you opened it, it was a teddy bear. You smiled wide and then hugged him. You felt tears in your eyes and didn't know why but you were super happy.

You climbed unto his lap and hugged him and the teddy bear. You could feel him smiling but you were crying and you didn't know why. A few seconds later he felt a wet patch on his shoulder and pulled you away so he could look at you and noticed you were crying. "What's wrong?" He asked worriedly. You opened your mouth to speak but couldn't so instead you shrugged your shoulders. He smiled and then hugged you again. Soon, later you were sat in your bed next to him with him hugging you while you hugged your new bear. You were watching a movie and a sex scene came on.

Out of instinct, you converted your eyes but then decided what could be so bad. You looked back at the tv and watched and felt heat between your thighs. You were confused and looked down but nothing was there. You crossed your legs together and it felt good but you didn't know why. Aether looked at you and noticed what you were doing and chuckled quietly. "Why are you laughing?" You asked and he shook his head making you more confused. "Why are you sitting like that?" He asked and you replied, "it feels good, I don't know I was watching the movie and then I felt a heat on my thighs and when I crossed my legs it felt good, why are you laughing?" He explained why you felt like that and then asked if he could show you something that felt even better and you agreed.

He moved his hand from your waist to your thigh and squeezed it then moved it to your crotch. You gasped when he started moving his hand in a circle. He smiled and then moved his other hand to the rim of your trousers and asked to take them off. You nodded and he took off your pants and underwear. He moved his hand to your clit and you felt amazing he moved his other hand and started thrusting them into you making you moan loudly. You covered your mouth and he moved one of his hands to move your hand.

He went back to doing what he was doing before and soon you felt a weird feeling in your stomach. "My stomach feels weird." You say and he speeds up. You felt like a knot broke in your stomach and moaned loudly as an amazing feeling washed over your whole body. After you calmed down he moved his hand up to his mouth and started sucking on his fingers. You watched him confused and asked what he was eating. "I'm eating your cum." He said. You had heard things that Sodo had said so you knew what it was. You nodded your head and then felt so thing hard poking your back.

You shuffled a bit and Aether let out a loud groan. You moved away and noticed a bump in his trousers. "Your hard?" You asked unsurely. "Yes, I am." He answered. You started rubbing your palm over his trousers and he bucked his hips into your hand. "How do you get rid of it?" You asked, "I have to cum." He said. "And you do you do that?" You asked. "Well there are many different ways but I'll give you two, I could go to my room and leave you and get rid of it or you could help me." You thought about it and didn't want him to leave so chose the second option.

He pulled you into his lap so you were facing him and you were sat over his hard-on. He unbuttoned your top and took off your shirt and bra. He grabbed your hips and started slowly rocking you back and forth and groaned. You carried on the motion speeding up slightly. He then flipped you over so he was on top of you and took his shirt and then his pants off. He started grinding on you again with only his boxers on and you both started moaning. He took off his boxers and then made sure you were okay with it one last time before slowly pushing into you.

You let out a loud moan at the feeling and he started thrusting into you. He moved one of his hands from your waist to your tit and started massaging it making you moan louder. He sped up and you felt the feeling in your stomach again. You warn him you're going to come and then he says, "can I mark you?" You are shocked but nod your head and he lowers his head to your neck and starts kissing it. Eventually, he finds the right spot biting down until his fangs connect again. This causes you both to come. He stops thrusting and pulls out and starts licking the spot on your neck to stop it from bleeding.

He picks you up and takes you into the bathroom and runs you a bath. He helps you clean while you lay there exhausted. He gets you out and quickly changes the bed sheet and then lays you in bed with your teddy and climbs in behind you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What should the teddy be called?
991 words