🔞CirrusxSunshine pt2🔞

Sunshine went back to the church and then went on with her day. But it was pretty difficult to do while thinking about it, and having dried cum in her underwear. She had never wanted to leave so much. When it was finally time to leave she got changed into her clothes and then left and went home.

She had a shower and changed clothes. She didn't really have any revealing clothes but she found an off the shoulder top and some leggings and then did some light makeup.

She set off to Cirrus' house and quickly found the way because it was the street over from hers. She found the house and then texted Cirrus.

Time skip

Sunshine was now naked on Cirrus' bed with hickeys all over her neck and chest. Sunshine is letting out occasional moans. Cirrus moves her hands down to Sunshines thighs rubbing them getting closer and closer to her heat but not touching her like she needs it which makes Sunshine whine loudly.

"What do you want baby?" Cirrus teases. "Touch me please." Sunshine replies, "Good girl." Cirrus replies and Sunshine lets out a loud moan. Cirrus moves her hand to Sunshines clit and rubs it making her moan. "Your dripping baby." Cirrus says and Sunshine moans and bucks her hips onto Cirrus hand. In return Cirrus pulls away and smacks her on the thigh making Sunshine moan again.

"Kinky." Cirrus says and then kneels on the floor infront of Sunshine. She licks over her slit and then pushes her tongue in as far as she can making Sunshine start shaking and moan. Cirrus eats her like it's her last meal and by the time Sunshine has come four times she is tiring out.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Cirrus asks as she stands up. Sunshine nods and Cirrus gets up and goes to her closet and gets out a box. "Do you want to undress me darling?" She asks and Sunshine nods and sits up. She walks over and places the box down and then sits down next to her.

Sunshine practically jumps into her lap and then freezes. "Go on, good girl." Cirrus says noticing her pause. Sunshine reaches to the bottom of her top and then pulls it off and stares at Cirrus' chest. "You wanna touch?" Cirrus asks and Sunshine nods.

"Then go ahead." Cirrus says and Sunshine brings her hands up and cups Cirrus breasts. She leans down and kisses both of them and then gets off of her lap and takes off her bottom half. "Can I do what you did to me?" Sunshine asks and Cirrus nods.

Sunshine gets on her knees and Cirrus opens up her thighs and Sunshine leans forward and kitten licks Cirrus' clit. Cirrus' breath picks up and Sunshine continues kitten licking and then pushes her tongue into Cirrus and they both moan. She tastes her for a few minutes and then her need for touch gets too much and she leans away and looks up at Cirrus.

"Can you use that thing now?" She asks and points to the box and Cirrus nods. She picks her up and places her on her bed and then opens the box and puts her strap on. "Open your legs baby." She says and Sunshine immediately spreads her legs as far as she can. "You ready?" Cirrus asks after putting lube on the strap. Sunshine nods and then Cirrus pushes in and Sunshine lets out the loudest moan.

"Good girl." Cirrus says and she starts thrusting. Sunshines thighs quickly start shaking as she gets close to her orgasm for the fifth time that night. She lets out another moan and comes on the strap and Cirrus keeps thrusting until Sunshine starts pushing her away. "Such a good girl." Cirrus says and Sunshine moans again.

"You wanna finish me off?" She asks and Sunshine nods and then pushes Cirrus onto her back. He takes off the toy and then starts devouring Cirrus. Cirrus' hands move to Sunshines hair and she pushes her further in. Sunshine pulls her face away and pushes a finger into Cirrus and then starts sucking on her clit and Cirrus lets out a moan and then comes.

Sunshine licks up all the cum and the pulls away and lays down next to her. "Did you enjoy it?" Cirrus asks and turns to Sunshine. "Yeah, we should do it again sometime." Sunshins says half asleep. Cirrus chuckles and then picks up Sunshine and brings her to the bathroom and cleans them both up.

The next morning Sunshine sneaks out early and goes back home and they definitely do it again. Sunshine leaves the church and they become a couple and she moves back with Cirrus when she leaves. The end.

Sorry if it's not amazing