🔞Swiss🔞

Request by: Swissmybeloved
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today you were going to Swiss' house for a sleepover. You were very excited to see him because were seeing him for the first time since he went on tour... and you liked him. Obviously, you had texted and facetimed, but you were still very excited.

You packed your bag and then left the house. You got there and then knocked. When he opened the door, you jumped into his arms and hugged him. He stumbled backwards and then smiled and hugged you back. You stayed there and hugged him tightly until he put you down after a few minutes. "I missed you!" You said, and then he hugged you again and whispered, "I missed you too." Into your neck, which sent a shiver down your spine. "Let's get set up and put a movie on!" You say as you pull away and then run to his room.

He chuckles and then runs behind you. You chuck your bag on the bed and then jump on his bed. He sits next to you, and then you grab the remote, "Should we eat now or later?" You ask, seeing as it is already 7. "Now and then we can eat and watch." He says, and you nod and then get back up and run to the kitchen.

You make some food while throwing it about and having fun. Once you've eaten, you see how much food is down your clothes and in your hair and same on him, "we should probably get a shower." You say, and he nods, "We could always take one together?" He says, mostly joking. "I mean, we could?" You say back, and then he nods, and you get up. He followed behind you, and then you went into the bedroom and got your bag and then walked into the bathroom. "Are you coming or what?" You asked him. "Oh, you're being serious?" He asked, "Well duh." You say, and he walks into the bathroom.

You turn the shower on, and then he undressed, and so does he. You try to stay respectful but take a short glance down while he is undressing and gasp. "See something you like?" He asks and smirks. You blush and then step in the shower. He steps I'm behind you and faces you. You start washing your hair like normal, and then you feel him put one of his hands around your waist. "What you doing, Swissy?" You ask in a flirty voice. He says nothing and slowly moves his hand lower down your stomach, and then when he is about to touch you, he pulls his hand away and continues doing what he was doing and pretending nothing happened.

You sigh and then continue cleaning as well. He keeps making suggestive movements, like grabbing your hips and pulling you into him, and wrapping his hand around your thigh and stuff. When you are done, you get out and then start drying off, but he gets out and then stops you, "Let me do it." He says and then picks you up and outs you on the counter next to the sink. He dries you off, and you just sit there making the most of it, pretending to not enjoy his hands all over you. Once he's done, he hands you your clothes and then wraps himself in the same towel and walks to his room. You quickly change and then walk in and see him laid on the bed in boxers and a tee-shirt.

You walk over and sit next to him and grab the remote. "What should we watch?" You say, and he thinks and then says, "The nun." And you shake your head, "No that's well scary," you say, and he smiles and says, "I'm always here to protect you." Eventually, somehow, he convinces you to watch it, and in the first ten minutes, you are already petrified and cuddle into his side and hide. (I have never watched it, but I assume it's scary, also talking about the 2018 one)

"Come on, it's not even that bad." He says with a laugh, "Shut up." You say and then pull away. You grab his hand at the next jump scare and squeeze it. Once the movie is over, you are cuddled into his side and hiding. "We have to watch a comedy now." You say, and he agrees, and you pick step brothers.

During the movie, you lay on his chest, and he has him arm around your waist, you're blushing the entire time. At some point, your mind wonders, and you start imagining seeing him naked. You imagine him fucking you and you feel a wet spot forming in your underwear. "What'cha thinking about?" He asks and you look at him and blush even more.

You turn away and then stare back at the tv and mumble, "Nothing," and try to watch the movie again. "I bet you were thinking about me naked." He says in am accusatory tone and you stutter out, "N-no wh-why would I he thinking about that, were friends." And then sigh when you knew yiu were caught. "Ha, you like me, I mean I would like me too if I weren't, ya'know me." He says in a joking matter and you both laugh.

"Whatever." You mumble and then he moves his hand down to your thigh and you gasp again. His hand starts rubbing up and down your thigh getting closer to your heat, "Please-" You whisper and he smirks and then flips you over so he is hovering over you. "Please, what?" He also and you freeze feeling nervous. "Are you okay?" He asks and you nod. "Please fuck me, I've wanted this for so long." You whisper and he says teasingly, "What baby, speak up I can't hear you." And you say quite loudly, "Just fuck me, come on." And he smirks and then leans down and kisses you.

You kiss him back and then he squeezes your thigh and adds his tongue to the kiss. He slips his hands under your shirt and then start massaging your tits. You moan into his mouth, and then he pulls away and takes off your shirt, "Stunning," he whispers and then kisses your neck.

You take his shirt off and then slip your hand into his underwear and then start moving you hand up and down his dick. He groans on your neck and then pulls you hand away. He pulls down your sweats and underwear and chucks them on the floor and then lowers his head, "What are you doing?" You ask and look down at him, "Having my dessert." He say and then licks a line up. You lay back on the bed and moan when he starts devouring you.

You feel the knot tightening un your stomach and moan, "close-" and are cut off by another moan. He buries his face further into you and you moan and then cum. He licks it all up and then lifts his face and licks his lips, "tasty." He says and smiles. "Do you want to continue?" Ha asks and you nod.

He pulls his underwear down and then hovers over you. He kisses you again while pushing into you and you moan. He stops about halfway in and asks if your okay and you nod. He pushes the rest into you and then freezes for a few minutes and kisses down your neck leaving dark marks.

"Move- please." You say and he slowly starts thrusting into you but quickly speeds up. "Ahh- daddy." You moan and then blush but he speeds up dramatically. "Ye you like that angel?" He says and you nod. You feel the knot tightening in your stomach and start moaning even louder when he reaches down and starts rubbing your clit.

He groans and then pulls out and cums on your stomach and you come aswell. He lays down next to you and then you catch your breath. "Do you want a bath?" He asks and you shake your head feeling tired. He picks you up and then bring you to the bathroom. "Go to the toilet." He says and puts you on it. He walks put for two minutes while you do your buisness and then he walks in and grabs a cloth and wets it. He cleans you off while you sit on the counter and then he cleans himself.

He puts you on the bed and then gets some underwear on and hands you your spare pair you keep there if you can't get home and you put them on. You crawl into bed and then he gets in on his side and cuddles you to his chest. "Y/n?" He says and you nod, "Will you be my partner?" He asks and you nod your head and say, "Yes of course." And then you both fall asleep.