🔞Rain x mountain x reader🔞

Because it was a full moon last night
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tonight was a full moon at the ministry. You had been instructed to stay in your room all day and night and also the next day but you decided to go for a walk. You waited until 1 am when everyone in the ministry should be asleep and then put your shoes on and crept out of the back door. You walked across the driveway road and into the woods. It was dark obviously but your eyes had adjusted and you could see enough to not need a torch. You walked down the path until it split into two paths and you decided to go down the right one. You kept walking and enjoying the sounds of the night and the cool breeze until you saw a pond/lake in front of you. It had a dock and it was so massive that you could barely see the other side. You walked over to it and then decided to dip your feet in. You took off your shoes and socks and rolled up your pj bottoms to your knees. You sat on the edge and then dipped your feet in.

It was slightly cold but not too cold you took your feet out. You enjoyed listening to the owls and other nocturnal creatures until you felt something tickle your foot. You giggled slightly and pulled your foot out and then put it back in. There didn't seem to be anything in the water. You sat there and then it happened again. This time a body emerged in the water. "Rain?" You asked. "Why are you outside on the full moon?" He asked. "Im not staying in my room for 2 days straight, it's so boring." You said. "Well you just fucked up because I'm not letting you go without knotting you." He said and then pulled himself out of the water.

When he came out of the water you saw a massive blue fish tail on him. "Wow does that only happen on a full moon or all the time?" You asked. He took in a deep breath and then he had legs. He was naked though but you weren't complaining. "Every ghoul has something they can do that changes their body but they don't tell anyone and if you see it then you have to keep it a secret." He said, "promise." You nodded.

He leaned forward and kissed you. He bit your lip making you gasp and then he pushed his tongue into your mouth. He pushed you down onto the Dock and then pulled your top above your head. He started kneeding your breasts in his hands and moved his kisses to your neck. You moaned loudly when he started sucking on your nipple. "Shh you don't want Mountain to find us do you?" He stated. You shook your head and then he carried on. The took off your trousers and chucked them into a pile with the rest of your stuff. "Gosh so wet for me." He said and you moaned again. You brought your hand up to your mouth and then he took of your underwear and pushed a finger inside of you. He put your legs on his shoulders and then ducked his head down. You could feel his breath on your heat and you moaned when he pushed his tongue inside you.

Then you both heard a twig snap. You both turned your head around and saw Mountain emerging from the trees. He was smirking and walked over to you two. "Oh your not walking for weeks after tonight." Rain said and kept sucking on your clit. You moaned and then saw Mountain standing over you. "Hello there y/n, glad to see you can't follow rules." He said and then kneeled down next to you. He kissed you and then copied what Rain did also leaving marks down your neck. "Get on your hands and knees." Rain said. You flipped over onto your hands and knees and then Mountain kneeled in front of you and Rain was behind you. Mountain leaned down and kissed you as Rain pushed into you making you moan into the kiss.

Mountain leaned back and unzipped his trousers and you gulped when he took his dick out of his pants. "That's fucking massive." You said and he smirked and then made you open your mouth. He pushed into your mouth and then Rain started pounding into you making you moan on Mountain. Mountain kept pushing in until he hit the back of your throat and then he started thrusting into your mouth. You gagged but he carried on hitting the back of your throat.

You moaned when you felt Rains knot start to expand which made Mountain cum down the back of your throat. You swallowed it all and then lean forward into Mountain when he pulls out. Rains knot expands making you moan and then he moans and knots you. He is stuck inside you for 2 minutes and during that time you start sobbing because it is slightly painful.

Rain pulls out and you fully collapse into Mountain. "Let's go home now." Rain says and picks you up. Mountain wraps you in his top and they carry you back them two still naked. Luckily nobody is walking around like you were. They wash you and then dry you and then put you some underwear on and then you all get in bed and snuggle until you fall asleep.