🔞IfritxSodo🔞

Request by @primo_plants and Alec
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Please Ifrit." Sodo begged. They were sat on the couch and Sodo was, like usual, in the mood to be used. "Okay." Ifrit said and sighed. Sodo jumped up off of the couch and then grabbed Ifrit's hand and eagerly pulled him towards their bedroom. "Be patient." Ifrit growled and Sodo slowed down immediately.

"Come on then slut." Ifrit growled and pushed Sodo onto his back, as soon as they got in the door, and smashed their lips together. Iftit ripped Sodo's shirt off and threw the remaining pieces on the floor and then broke the kiss and sat on the bed and unzipped his trousers. "Use that pretty little mouth of yours." Ifrit growled and then Sodo kneeled on the floor and took the base in his hand. He quickly wrapped his lips around the tip and then Ifrit grabbed his hair and pushed him all the way down. Sodo quickly let his head relax and let Ifrit control everything and he made sure to move him as fast as he could, only letting him have short breathing breaks.

"I'm close." Ifrit said and then let out a loud groan as he came down Sodo's throat. "You want to act like I slut, ill fucking teach you like one." Ifrit groaned and then grabbed Sodo's thighs and threw him on the bed. "Thank you daddy." Sodo moans as Ifrit rips off his trousers and then pulls down his underwear to see Sodo has a butt plug in. "Oh your such a fucking whore." Ifrit groans and then pulls it out. Sodo whines and then let's out a loud moan when Ifrit fully pushes into him without warning.

"Wait-" Sodo says, "Take it slut." Ifrit says and grabs Sodo's hips and starts pounding into him. "Ifrit." Sodo moans loudly and quickly comes onto the sheets below. "Did I say you could cum, you little brat." Ifrit growls and then spanks Sodo's ass, HARD. Sodo let's out a scream moan and then his hands drop and he falls onto his elbows and keeps letting out loud high pitched moans. The headboard is smacking against the wall with every thrust and the screws are probably loosening as well.

"I'm close, please let me cum Ifr- daddy." Sodo moans, "What was that?" Ifrit asks and spanks him again and Sodo comes onto the sheets again. "Slut." Ifrit groans and then fills him up. He keeps thrusting, slower until he pulls out a few seconds later. He lays down and then pulls Sodo into him. "Was I too hard on you?" He asks and Sodo shakes his head. "Perfect." He mumbles.

"Time for a bath." Ifrit says and Sodo nods. He picks Sodo up, on his hip, and Sodo wraps his arms around Ifrit's neck and rests his head on his shoulder. "Stay awake baby, just a little longer." Ifrit says and kisses Sodo in the head. "Tired." Sodo whines, "I know baby, just wait until we get in the bath, then you can sleep." Ifrit says and Sodo nods.

Ifrit stops the water a minute later and then lowers Sodo into the water and then gets in behind him. "You can sleep now baby, sorry I was ruff." Ifrit says and kisses Sodo on the head again and then hears little snores coming from Sodo. "So cute." He mumbles and then cleans both of them. He gets them out and then dries and clothes them, then changed the sheets and then tucks Sodo in and climbs in behind him and cuddled him.