❤️Swiss❤️

Ok, this one is insanely different to my usual one-shots. It is a one-shot where y/n age regresses and Swiss finds them in little space one day and looks after them and at the end becomes their caregiver.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Near the end of a ritual, you were playing your guitar when Sodo distracted you. When he distracted you a bang went off in time with one of the songs and it made you jump. You teared up and kept playing because it was the final song. As soon as you had finished you bowed at the front and tried to stay but could only stay for 5 minutes before you were too overwhelmed.

You ran off stage and into a bathroom stall. You took your mask off and started crying and the bang played over in your mind. You started feeling fuzzy in your head and it kept getting stronger the more you cried. Eventually, you slipped and kept crying because the bang on stage brought up a memory that wasn't a good one.

You put your mask on and quickly walked through the halls to get to your room. On the way, you bumped into Swiss literally. You mumbled sorry and kept walking but he heard the sniffling and walked after you. He grabbed your shoulder and turned you around to face him and took your mask off.

You had mascara running down your face as well as tears and you were only feeling 6 but was slipping further. "Omg, what happened?" Swiss asked and brought you into a hug. You hugged him back and just cried. He picked you up like a baby on his hip and brought you to your room and sat on the bed with you in his lap hugging him. He held you while you cried and when you started calming down he asked again if you was okay. Trying to sound big you said "dere was a loud bang an' it scawed me-" and then you hiccuped.

He smiled and hugged you again. "Are you a little?" He asked in a soft tone and you nodded. He smiled and then started rubbing your back calming you down. "Do you mind telling me how old you feel?" He asked after a few minutes, "fo'r" You said and hiccuped again. "Thank you for telling me honey, do you have anything for when your feeling little?" He asked you sat up and pointed to a brown box next to your nightstand.

He leaned over and grabbed it and opened it to see some teddy bears, a sippy cup, some dummies (pacifiers for not British people) and a baby bottle. You pointed to the sippy cup and your fave Teddy and dummy. He gave you your dummy and teddy and placed you on the bed to get you some juice. "Do you want juice or milk?" He asked. "Miwlk pease" you answered and he nodded and went to get some.

He came back and gave you the bottle and you drank it while laying down with your head on his chest and fell asleep with the bottle in your hand but he took it off you before it spilt.

The next morning you woke up and were embarrassed. He told you it was fine and then asked you if you wanted him to be your caregiver and you agreed. Slowly over the next few months you grew the confidence to tell the other band members.

One day you sat them all down and told them and explained what it was. They all accepted you and you ended up regressing because of all the love from them.