🔞SwissxSodoxreader🔞

The ritual was over and all the ghouls and ghoulettes had walked backstage. It was the ritual where Swiss put his hand on Sodo's dick and Sodo was really horny (more than usual) and also slightly mad at Swiss. He walked over to you and picked you up and pushed you into a wall. He started kissing down your neck and massaging your ass and all the ghouls were in the room. "Sodo don't do this here." You said making him groan and walk over to your bedroom.

When he got into the room he shut the door and placed your down on the bed and continued kissing your neck and started removing your shirt. He pulled it over your head and then took off your bra and started massaging your tit making you moan. He leaned back and took off his mask putting it on the desk next to you. He lowered his head and started sucking your other breast and then you heard a knock on the door. "Come in," Sodo said and kept on doing what he was doing.

Swiss walked in and smirked when he saw what you were doing. He shut and locked the door and then walked over to you two. He took off his mask as Sodo lifted his head and looked at Swiss. "What do you want?" He asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "I wanna join, don't speak to me like that." Swiss responded. "What are you going to do about it?" Sodo asked with a smirk but quickly regretted it when Swiss pulled out a rope from behind his back.

Swiss then smirked and pinned Sodo to the bed and pinned his hands above his head and started tying them. You turned around and smirked at the scene. Sodo kept squirming trying to not get tied up so you went over and held his hands down. When he was tied to the bed frame he looked pissed. Swiss smirked and then kissed you. He pinned you to the bed and started taking off your trousers while palming Sodo. Sodo was already whining loudly under Swiss' hand making you both smirk.

Swiss took off your trousers and underwear and started fingering you making you moan. He looked over at Sodo and saw him with teary eyes from not getting attention. He moved over to Sodo and took off his trousers and then told you to ride him.

You got up and went over to Sodo and straddled him and slowly lowered yourself onto his dick. You both moaned loudly and you started bouncing as fast as you could. You felt lips on your neck and a hand slithering down your stomach making a shiver run down your spine. The hand ended on your clit making the pressure better. Swiss' other hand trailed behind you and into your ass making you moan even louder. He started stretching your ass to prepare you for him while you were still riding Sodo.

Soon enough the fingers disappeared and something a lot bigger appeared. Swiss slowly pushed in and you slowed down slightly. It hurt a bit at first but the pain subsided after a few mins and you started bouncing again. They both groaned when you sped up. "I'm so close," Sodo whined and you agreed. Sodo came first and filled you up and then you came on him making him moan loudly.

You kept bouncing until it was too overestimating and then stopped. "I can't anymore." You said and got off. Swiss laid you down on the bed and you noticed he hadn't come so you sat on your knees and started sucking him off. He groaned and wrapped his hand in your hair making you moan. You started bobbing your head up and down as he started thrusting into your mouth. He groaned a few more times and then came down your throat. You layer back and Swiss went to untie Sodo.

When he untied Sodo, Sodo sat up and tried to pin Swiss to the bed. Taking him off guard Swiss fell backwards and Sodo started attacking his neck. Swiss tried to flip them over and you watched laughing silently. Sodo finally turned back into ghoul form and then Swiss decided to.

Sodo started to stretch Swiss making him groan and you got bored so you crawled over. You weren't sure how to join until Swiss grabbed your thighs and pulled you onto his face. You loaned when he started licking the leftover cum off of you. You turned your head and saw Sodo thrust into Swiss making Swiss moan onto you.

Eventually, you all came again onto each other and Sodo pulled out and flopped on the bed and you also layer down next to him. After a few minutes, Swiss got up and went into the bathroom. He turned the bath on and then came back and picked you up. He carried you into the bathroom and put you on the counter and went and got Sodo. He put Sodo on the toilet seat and then finished off the bath. He put you both in the bath and then got in himself (it's a big bathtub).

He got a cloth and started cleaning himself off and then Sodo and you. You and Sodo laud there with you on Sodos chest while you tried to stay awake. Once you had finished in the bath Swiss got you both out and wrapped you in a towel each and then got you both some clothes to change into. You both changed while Swiss changed the bed sheets and Sodo picked you up when you were done and carried you to the bed. You both got in and Swiss left the room while Sodo cuddled up to you.

When Swiss came back he had a glass of water and some pills. He gave you them for your throat and you took them while he got into bed. He cuddled up to your other side and you all fell asleep together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have not read through this and it is probably shit but 1022 words