❤️⚠️bad times pt2⚠️❤️

When you woke up, you were alone. You cuddled your teddies tight, and then Aether walked in the door. You sit up and smile at him. "ego dormivi bene." You say (I slept well), and he smiles. "I'm glad you did." He says. He walks over with a notepad and then hands it to you. "What do you want to eat today?" He asks, and you look at it and then push the notepad away, "Not hungry." You say and fold your arms. "What about dinner/tea?" He says, and you shake your head. He sighs and then says, "Well, do you want to go to the living room for a bit and watch TV with the others?" He asks, and you nod. You get up and then you both walk slowly to the living room.

When you get there everyone is sat in the same place as yesterday. You go and sit next to Swiss and in between Swiss and Sodo. "Do you have your dab pen? (Thats what tiktok called it)" you ask Swiss and he takes it out of his pocket and gives it to you with a smile. You do it? (Is that how you would fraze it?) He grabs it and also does it and you just take it in turns.

About an hours later you had all finished watching a movie and you were buzzed. You got up and walked into the kitchen and grabbed the blood out of the fridge. You started drinking it and then Aether walked in and grabbed it out of your mouth and held it where you couldn't reach it. "Gimme it back!" You say and start jumping up him. "No you know your only allowed a shot a week, it'd the rules." He says and then puts it on the top shelf of the fridge. You growl and then walk over and get the vodka out of the cupboard. You grab a shot glass and then walk back into the living room and start having shots.

Another hour later you had finished the bottle and you were high and drunk as fuck. You got up and walked back to your room and then Aether followed as usual. When you got to your room Aether was a corridor away. You walked into the bathroom and then got out your bag from the cupboard. You unzipped it and got out the razor you kept inside. You take your jumper off and then swipe your arm. You do it again, and then the blood drips down your arm... and Aether walks in.

"Oh Satan what are you doing to yourself." He says in a panicked voice. He runs over and takes the blade out of your hand and chucks it on the floor. "Let me die." You say and go to grab the blade. He grabs your arms and hugs you to his chest and you feel tears in your eyes. You're crying. You grab onto him and cry, you let everything out. You wail and wail and wail until you have no tears left to cry. He holds you until you stop crying and then pulls you away and picks you up. He places you on the counter and you rest your head on the mirror.

He gently grabs your arm and turns the sink on to warm. He washes the dried blood of your arm and then grabs a bandage. He wraps your arm and then tapes it. He picks you up and then brings you to the bed. You fell asleep while he was bandaging your hand and he places you in bed andnthen gets in and fall asleep next to you.

Over the next few weeks you slowly get better. You do more activities everyday and smile more. You get better and then you start touring and it makes you even happier. The end

Sorry for the rushed ending