🔞RainxSodo🔞

Everybody knows Rain is innocent. I mean, have you seen him? He doesn't know anything about anything. Sodo is obviously the opposite. He's horny, experienced, and has sex with everyone. One day, Rain wakes up with a boner. Like usual, he goes and takes a shower, but today, it didn't help what so ever. He sighed and then got out and went on with his day, trying his hardest to ignore it.

Like usual, he got ready and then went to the kitchen for breakfast. During the day, everything was fine aside from the fact he was extremely horny and it just got worse throughout the day. At 4, they all had a practice session for the upcoming tour, which is where he was headed now. He gets there and walks in, and they run through all of the songs they need to, and then Rain sticks around, and Sodo stays too, and everyone else leaves.

He sits on the sofa and just stares off into the distance while trying to ignore his boner. However, Sodo notices him moving his legs every few seconds and his thighs twitching. He walks over and sits next to him, and Rain continues squirming. "Got a problem there, Raindrop?" He says with a smirk, "No." Rain says quickly and continues squirming, "You're moving about a lot, your thighs are twitching, and there is a bump in your sweats, I beg to differ." Sodo says, and Rain blushes. "I woke up with a boner, and it didn't go away in the shower like it usually does, so I've been ignoring it all day, and it's not going away. It really hurts." Rain says, getting upset. "Seriously, why didn't you just jack off?" Sodo says, "I've never done that. It usually goes away by itself." Rain says and finally looks at Sodo. "Can you help me please? It really hurts." Rain says with teary eyes. "Okay, but if I help you, you have to help me." Sodp says, and Rain nods.

Sodo gets off the sofa and then onto his knees in front of Rain. He unfastens the string, and then Rain  lifts his hips, and Sodo pulls his sweats down. Sodo palms him through his boxers, and Rain lets out a high-pitched moan and flungs hus head back. Sodo pulls down his boxers and then licks the slit of Rain's dick and Rain lets out a higher pitched moan. "You're lucky it's soundproof in here, or everyone in the ministry would be hearing you." Sodo says, and Rain blushes.

Sodo lowers his head halfway onto Rain's dick and then pulls back up. He bobs his head slowly, using his tongue to lick the slit every time he comes back up. Rain is a moaning mess, and when Sodo fully lowers himself onto Rain, he grabs his hair and keeps his hand there, and comes down his throat. He lets go a minute later and then Sodo pulls off and swollows all of the cum. "My turn." Sodo says and sits up. Rain gets on his knees and then freezes, "I've never sucked anyone off before." He says and looks up at Sodo. "Well I can teach you, or I could use another hole instead?" Sodo says and Rain thinks for a second and then stands up and straddles Sodo.

"You sure you want this?" Sodo asks and Rain nods, "I've always wondered what it's like." Rain says and Sodo nods. Sodo reaches in his back pocket and pulls out a bottle of lube and then puts some on his fingers, Rain doesn't even question it. He puts a finger at Rain's entrance and looks up to him, and Rain nods. He pushes his finger in, and Rain gasps and puts his head on Sodos shoulder. Sodo starts pumping his finger into Rain, and Raind lets out some breathy whimpers at first but then starts letting out moans.

"You like that baby boy?" Sodo asks and adds another finger. Rain moans and then replies, "Yes, Daddy, thank you." And sodo groans. "Let me see your pretty face." Sodo says, and Rain lifts his head up and looks at Sodo and starts bouncing on his fingers. Sodo pulls his fingers out and then pulls his sweats and underwear down. "You ready?" Sodo asks, and Rain nods.

He grabs Rain's hips and slowly lowers him onto his dick and Rain lets out a high-pitched moan. Rain starts bouncing by himself, and Sodo groans and then starts thrusting up in time with his thrusts. "Fuck-" Sodo groans and then decides to flip them over and starts railing Rain into the sofa. Rain moans loudly and then cums on his and Sodos stomach. A few minutes later Sodo groans particularly loudly and cums inside of Rain.

He pulls out and then sits on the sofa. Rain's lays there and catches his breath while kinda out of it and Sodo notices after a few seconds, "You okay Rain?" He asks and Rain doesn't looks at him but doesn't say anything. Sodo picks him up and dresses them and then carries Rain to his room. He washes him with a cloth and then lays him in bed and gets in behind him and cuddles him. "Are you okay?" He asks again and Rain looks at him and nods.

They fall asleep and the next morning Rain says that, 'they should do that more often' and they do, a LOT.