🔞Happy Birthday🔞

Today is Sodo's birthday. You woke up this morning bright and early and turned off his alarm so he could sleep in. You got all of his presents out of your closet and then placed them on the floor in your comfy corner.

After that, you went to the kitchen and made breakfast. Once it was cooked you got a muffin and lit a candle in it and then went back to your bedroom and woke him up. When he woke he opened his eyes and then smiled. "Happy birthday!" You say with a smile and he sits up and hugs you.

He eats his food while you talk about your plans today and then he opens his presents. He is very happy and hugs you again and then kisses you. He doesn't pull away and then grabs your hips and pulls you onto his lap but you pull away and shake your head. "Not yet we have plans today." You say and he frowns, "Just a quickie?" He says and you think about it. "Okay but we have less than an hour to get ready as well so it has to he quick." You say and he nods.

He picks you up and then places you on your shared bed. He kisses you while taking off your pyjama bottoms and underwear and then he pulls down his boxers down and pushes into you. You moan loudly and then he starts thrusting into you while marking up your neck.

Soon enough afterwards you both come and then he pulls out. "That was amazing as usual." You say as you stand up. You both go and get in the shower and wash together while he leaves more marks all over your body. When you get out you quickly get changed and then head off to your first destination, the beach.

You were driving and he placed his hand on your thigh and started caressing it. He moved his hand further up your thigh and then started rubbing you though your sweats. You moaned and then put your head back but quickly looked back at the road and glared at him but he just smirked and told you to look at the road.

About then minutes later you parked the car in a spot near the beach and he pulled away. You got out and grabbed your things and then he pulled you towards the bathroom. You went inside the women's, to the biggest stall and then he pushed you against the wall and pushed his hand under your top. You moaned and then he pushed you to the floor on your knees and you instantly undid his belt and pulled his jeans down.

You grabbed his dick and then started stroking on it while sucking the tip and he groaned. He put his hand in your hair and pushed you down. You started bobbing your head at a consistent pace while he held in his groans. He bucked his hips forward and then came down your throat and you swallowed and then stood back up. "Can we go to the beach now?" You ask and he says, "Don't you want a reward?" You reply, "Not yet daddy." And then walk out and wait for him outside after washing your hands.

He walks out and then you both go down to the beach and sit on the sand. "I think it would be funny if I went and heated up the water and burned everyone." Sodo said randomly and you laughed, "Yeah, but there stupid they would just drowned." You reply and he nods.

A few hours later you had finished at the beach and went and watched a movie. Now you were on your way home and squeezing your thighs together. After all the teasing he had done all day you were really horny and needed release. He smirked at you and then put his hands in your sweats and pushed two fingers into you.

He started pumping them into you while you tried your hardest to focus on driving and when you got back you turned the car off and then sat back and finally came after holding it for the last five minutes. He smirked and then sucked on his fingers as you got out of the car and your legs were practically jelly. He grabbed your things and then wrapped his hand around your waist and you both walked in.

When you got inside everyone was in the living room and they all sung happy birthday and you all ate cake and he unwrapped more presents. After that you went back to your room and he instantly pushed you against the wall.

Part two soon