00. new cast member(s)

hello everyone so if it isn't very obvious there are new cast members that i want to introduce because well they probably will be given a bigger role. in these next few chapters there are some people that will most likely be seen more than diego lainez. i just wanted to show you what they look like so that there is no confusion.

there are four new cast members that i want to introduce. there are two more footballers and two ocs. as for their roles in this story will vary but they will actually make appearances regularly.

i hope you love the roles they play just as much as i do. also i just wanted to add christian pulisic into the cast as now i think he probably will be seen a lot more. that's all now it's time to meet the newest members of the cast. <3

INTRODUCING...

Celine Farach as Wendell Havertz
[ delly\ wen] @wendellhavertz/ @havertzhateclub

Emilio Lara as himself | emilio/emi/pelon | @cl_emilio_/ @laracont1emilio/ @elpelonlara

| emilio/emi/pelon | @cl_emilio_/ @laracont1emilio/ @elpelonlara

Kevin Alvarez as himself | kevin/ kev | @kevinalvarez_c/ @kevinalvarez_2/ @kevinelminion

| kevin/ kev | @kevinalvarez_c/ @kevinalvarez_2/ @kevinelminion

Kevin Alvarez as himself | kevin/ kev | @kevinalvarez_c/ @kevinalvarez_2/ @kevinelminion

Julia Knezevic as Liliana Hernandez
[ lili\ liliana] @liliana.hernandez/ @ilovericharlison

and finally making it into the cast list is

Christian Pulisic as himself
| chris/cap | @cmpulisic/ @cpulisic_10/ @captainamerica10

Christian Pulisic as himself | chris/cap | @cmpulisic/ @cpulisic_10/ @captainamerica10

a/n: these are the newest members of the cast. a little bit of info on the new oc(s).

       okay so if it isn't obvious wendell is the younger sister to the beloved kai havertz. he too will be extremely protective of his little sister. (might do a little mini series on her love story 🤷‍♀️)

- she is going to be 21 years old. which means she is a year older than graciela and two years younger than kai, who at the time is 23 years old.

- the two girls do meet through kai but not until she goes to see kai at one of his games. (his girlfriend will be mentioned but just is not a main cast member)

- wendell havertz was a model and she has a degree in psychology with a minor in photography.

- now she works for fc barcelona as the head photographer so her and graciela will spend a lot of time together in later chapters.

   now the whole reason i added her to the cast was to give graciela a female friend but also for a storyline that may not always be seen so clearly.

    so it's not a very big secret that giovanni reyna has a big crush on graciela and sometimes he is seen flirting with her and constantly getting rejected or just friend zoned. BUT when he meets wendell; gio will kinda realize he has feelings for her and gets over his feelings for graciela to pursue a relationship with the younger havertz.

   obviously this is gonna happen in later chapters and they will just kinda be together one day and announce it to their friend group and her brother 😬.

  also the other new oc won't appear until she starts working at fc barcelona and she gets comfortable. i just wanted to add her in so that i don't forget to do it later and everyone is just confused as to who she is. also she is alejandro balde's girlfriend.

  as to why i'm adding her in is because of my little sister lol. she loves him and she said that this was her "only chance to date him" so i'm doing this to be a nice sister. also my sister is like a third generation mexican so she's more american which is why i'm making her character white and mexican.

  a little bit on her and her relationship with alejandro...

- she is american. (liliana is a white latin which in other words means she's latina but also white. in her case she's mexican-american) born in america in los angeles, ca

- she's 18 years old (gavi's age. the two are very close, they met when alejandro introduced them)

- she's an exchange student studying abroad in Barcelona for the school year. 

- the two met when she went to visit Barcelona on a school trip. he fell for her and she fell for him and since then the two have been together.

-  they met when they were 17 years old and she was 16 years old. their birthdays are exactly one day apart. (alejandro being born the 18th and liliana being born the 19th)

- now they have been in a happy relationship for two years. 

    so let me know if you want to see a little mini series on wendell and gio's relationship as you won't really get see how the two get together or on liliana and alejandro's love story. i think both would be cute. so yeah let me know if you wanna see that so i can start working on a draft(s) of what that will look like.