019. the B team

019. the B team

since graciela didn't live quite far from liliana, she decided that she would walk home the next morning. she enjoyed it.

the dewy wind that was brewed due to the rain last night was very pleasant. she basked in the smell of the salty water and how the wind brushed against her skin.

grcaiela had even had time to stop for coffee on her way home.

when the girl did get home she took a shower and got ready for her day. she laughed as she received a good morning text from santea and she responded with a good night text as she knew he would probably be going to sleep soon.

after all it was six in the morning in spain. which meant that it was two in the morning for him. she grabbed her backpack and her keys before heading to the elevator to start her day.

she made a mental note to start looking into condos nearby the facilities as she hated elevators. once she reached the basement level she put her things in her car and drove to the facilities.

when she entered the front door she was told to go into the meeting room that she had temporarily been using as an office space.

there she was met by xavi and two very familiar people.

apparently xavi had heard about the situation going on between the trio and had enough of them making everyone uncomfortable.

graciela told xavi that she had no problem resigning if that would help the situation as she knew that working with them normally would possibly never happen.

xavi whom didn't have the final say thanked her for offering a solution but denied that he would allow her to put in her papers.

instead he assigned her to the b team where she would be working alongside fellow mexican rafael marquez. this also meant that her hours would differ and she would reporting to a different entrance of the training facilities.

this crushed the girl but she knew this was what needed to happen for the trio to be able to coexist peacefully. after all they couldn't get rid of wendell havertz she was a very valuable asset and pedri was a star player.

though graciela alvarez was worth more than working with the b team, she had just come to the club. what would it look like if she had already resigned?

she grabbed her backpack left her pass and walked over to the front desk to get her new pass. when she was leaving some of the team was arriving. she had spotted pablo gavi who looked confused as today he was supposed to be filming a video with the girl.

she simply shrugged and showed him the new pass that said she worked for the b team instead of the first team.

she sighed but when she overheard the news that julian araujo would be coming to barcelona's b team she became a little excited to be working alongside two mexicans.