07. suspicious behavior

   graciela had awoke surprisingly early. the girl still hadn't quite adjusted to the time difference between qatar and england. though it wasn't a significant time gap, it was a time gap nonetheless.

the team had early morning training and a lot of media to do. so as she went over to get ready for the day, she asked siri to play her favorite playlist. graciela jammed out to "bailé con mi ex," by becky g and went over to grab the clothes she was going to wear.

the girl was way too tired to put together a nice outfit and so she wore light gray sweats with a plain white shirt. The girl tied her hair into a messy bun and grabbed her black and white converse before walking into the living room. the girl had originally planned on some light makeup but after about five minutes of a silent debate with herself, she decided not to wear any makeup.

with ten minutes left to herself, she grabbed her iPad and quickly looked over the schedule for the day. she had also grabbed a protein bar that she had taken from the cafeteria yesterday morning.

when she finished her protein bar she made her rounds. making sure to knock on everyone's door before entering their suites. finally, when everyone else was up she went over to her living quarters to wake up her brother.

after a painful twenty minutes of waking up football players, graciela finally grabbed her phone and went straight to her messages to text her best friends, only to find that pedri had texted her last night. she read the message that was below his name.

the gals 👑
delly 🐢: wendell havertz
lil 🐠: liliana hernandez
els 🦦: graciela alvarez

els🦦
so uhm just finished my job and stuff
weirdest thing though
just checked my phone...
pedri texted me
weird messages
delly is he like drunk
or worse dying

delly 🐢
hey el nice talking to you too
no my brother isn't being annoying rn
no i'm not currently crying because the boy i like is in love with you
but pedri not dying
last i checked pedri doesn't drink
why do you ask?

els 🦦
sent me some weird messages

lil 🐠
he was probably drowsy from the medicine
ale said that he was feeling sick yesterday
he took medicine
and was v drowsy
he was saying weird things yesterday

delly 🐢
why are you telling us this and not your bestie kai

els 🦦
cause kai is mean to me
you're the nice havertz