018. it's raining outside

the next few days seemed to be a blur for graciela as she hopelessly tried to pretend wendell and pedri didn't exist. it was difficult thoough.

pedri was her everything. she had convinced herself that her heart beat only for him and that was what made the pain only hurt more.

she wished she could just run over to the real betis training grounds and get a huge hug from diego but she couldn't. one because diego lainez was currently on loan with sc braga but also due to the fact that it was enemy grounds.

still the girl contemplated going down to see a couple of edson's friends that played down there. as she laid on a corner of the couch she sighed.

she was around friends true but somehow still felt so lonely. 

she wished she was with jude or with anyone of her closest friends. they made her feel better. 

the girl even contemplated calling kevin alvarez who somehow was always awake despite the eight hours difference. the male was always the one to answer when it rang.

she contemplated it for a while and decided against bothering her friend whom was already having problems of his own. instead she decided to scroll through instagram and watch stories.

she watched as jude and gio pushed each other around as they walked home from a night out. she watched as kai and sophia snuggled up to there dogs for a night in. she watched how her brother played with his daughter, while sofia recorded.

she had watched many more stories that were the same. 

even though she sat beside pablo torre, alejandro balde, and liliana hernandez she didn't feel welcome. lili was cuddled up to alejandro and pablo seemed to be on the phone with someone.

the girl stood up with her phone in hand and walked towards the door for a bit of fresh air. she grabbed her rain coat and a pair of shoes and walked out the apartment.

 the group were currently at liliana's apartment as her roommates were all away on vacation.

on that particular night it was raining and so the rain masked all her tears as she stood in the middle of the road on the empty street. the only light coming from the street lights that seemed to only illuminate certain parts of the street.