iv. too young for marriage

two years later...

a day could change in just a second. everything that you plan could become different with just a simple gesture. pedro gonzalez could not tell the moment that everything had changed for him.

what he could tell you is that it had changed. he was about to marry the love of his life.

pedri couldn't deny that when he had asked her family for her hand in marriage that he was terrified. for nothing it had seemed as they had approved his request. he never imagined the she would even say yes.

all he could remember hearing was that they were too young for marriage. they were only twenty-two and yet they knew that they had their forever person.

there were so many people in this world that went their entire life without ever meeting their person. so they considered themselves extremely lucky.

who would've thought that the couple would be here two years later getting ready to start this new chapter in their life.

graciela sat in her dressing room getting her makeup done and her wedding party sat there laughing and making jokes.

in her room sat both sofia toache and sophia amelia, as well as liliana. yes she had only three females friends but she would never forgive herself if her very best friends weren't part of her wedding party, so her five brides-men were in jude, gio, brendon, kai, and of course kevin. while her maid of honor was liliana.

when she had brought this up to pedri he was completely fine with allowing her to have men instead of women.

while pedri had his groomsmen who happened to be gavi, ferran, alejandro, fernando, and eric. while his best women was his sister natalia.

both parties were having the absolute time of their life getting ready for the wedding.

graciela had to rush out her wedding party to put her dress on as she was going to be doing a first look with her wedding party and her family.

they all hugged her and bid her goodbyes as sophia amelia had stayed to help her get her dress on.

"you looked beautiful, gracie." sophia told the bride to be.

"thank you sophia. this is the best day of my life." graciela said with a bright smile.

"today is the first day of the rest of your life. are you ready?" sophia told her as she fixed the train of her dress.

"i've never been more ready." graciela replied.