Chapter Fifteen

Elena

Fucking sociopath. Fucking moron. I hope he trips over his feet, his gun goes off, and he shoots himself in the stomach. Fucking dick.

God, I really fucking hate him. More than that, I hate myself. I hate myself for giving in and for thinking this man could be normal for one minute.

God, I was in a constant state of anger and rage. I don't know if I could even be pregnant. Then, two days later, I woke up with cramps, and my bedsheets were all bloody, so evidently, I had gotten my period.

I had to wake Fiona up and ask her for new sheets and was rewarded with warm sheets, a steaming cup of chamomile tea, and a heating pad for my stomach.

That was four days ago, and though my cramps lessened, I was still terrified of actually being pregnant while on my period. I didn't even know if you could, because I never had to worry about something like this.

Tito used a condom, and I never hooked up with other men. The only reason I even had sex with Tito was that I wanted to gain some confidence and experience. It didn't do much because Tito was even more inexperienced than me, but he did the job just fine.

He was always so sweet and gentle and was too reassuring. He wasn't rough or dirty. Not like Oisín. That man knew no bounds or limits when we were having sex.

This man had truly fucked me thoroughly. Before he had pissed me the fuck off and had me swearing threats and curses, he had really, really fucked me so well that I wasn't thinking of anything but us.

At night I can still feel his fingers touching me, feel his lips on my skin, and hear his deep, raspy voice in my ear as he pleasured me. His fingers were magnificent and thick, and they filled me up, but then when he actually fucked me?

Holy hell, I was so full, so stretched, and it felt so hot when he wasn't gentle with me. I liked him rough and aggressive. I wanted him to fuck me even harder. I wanted to hear his sounds fill the room as he grunted and groaned my name.

I wanted to explore him better, taste him, reach out, and touch every inch of him, but we never got the chance to. I didn't understand how well he could control my body, but he didn't just control it. He owned it, branded it, and the evidence was still apparent on my body.

I had his fingerprints on my thighs and hips and bites on my neck and chest, and I secretly basked in them. I traced them every chance I got, and I hated myself for hating that they were fading.

I didn't want them to fade because I knew I'd never let him touch me ever again. Especially not after the stunt he pulled. I didn't want kids. I was twenty-four years old, and it was bad enough that he forced me to marry him.

Now he wanted to force me to be his breeding cow for children. Like, what the actual fuck was wrong with this man? He didn't even care or get angry when I threw my fit. He just stared at me like I was the one that was crazy for even throwing a fit.

I love kids, and I love Aofie, but I wasn't ready to have my own child. I've never even thought about having children. Then again, I don't think I ever in my life thought I'd be married to Oisín Callahan.

Still, I didn't want kids, and if he wanted a child so bad, he could go and fuck some other girl. The thought had me grinding down on my teeth, and my hands had formed into tight fists. I blame my period hormones for caring this much.

The thought of him even touching, kissing, or fucking some girl that wasn't me had me fuming. I wondered if steam was coming out of my head and ears.

He wouldn't, would he? Fuck. This man didn't have any morals; surely cheating would be as carefree as him cumming inside me.

"Elena." Aofie's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.