Chapter Nineteen

Elena

He bit down aggressively on my bottom lip, and his head lulled back as he tugged it between his teeth, forcing a whimper out of me.

"Please tell me you're not on your period anymore."

I bit back a smug grin at his eagerness. "I'm not."

I had barely finished saying the words when I was suddenly picked up and tossed over his shoulder. I felt his hand snake underneath my dress, and he squeezed my ass for good measure as he ran to his room. I couldn't help but laugh at his excitement and enthusiasm.

He set me down once we were in his room, slammed the door, and locked it so no one would disturb us. Then, he took determined steps toward me while taking off his jacket. He threw it on the ground, and I stopped him before he could reach for his shirt.

"Can I undress you?"

His eyes darkened. "Yes. Undress your husband, baby. Go ahead."

Our eyes held each other accountable as my fingers reached for his buttons. I should have looked away from the ferocity of his stare, but I couldn't. He looked at me like I had just fallen from the sky, wings, halo, and all.

He looked at me as if I was the most beautiful person to walk this Earth. I knew he was infatuated with me, fucking addicted, he had said once. The words brought me more confidence as I reached the last button.

My hands touched his chest and moved upward to his shoulders. I shrugged it off, and it fell to the ground. I peered at him through my lashes and bent down to kiss his chest. He inhaled sharply but didn't make any sudden movements.

I kissed his chest while my hands wandered over his back and arms. I enjoyed the way his body felt under my touch. His body was magnificent, and I don't think I could ever tire of touching him. I wanted to study his body.

I wanted to know what he liked and was zealous about learning to please him. I wanted to trace every line that accentuated his body and memorize the placement of every single tattoo on his body. Oisín's eyes pierced through me as my tongue trailed over to his nipples.

I've never been so close and intimate with a man before. Yet, I craved such closeness and intimacy with Oisín. I couldn't explain it, but I felt so safe and protected with him. I knew he'd never hurt me, that he'd rather hurt himself than ever hurt me.

I sucked on his nipple, his eyes closed briefly, and I felt his hand cup the back of my head. He wasn't forcing me, just holding me there as I explored him.

"Do you like when I do this?" I whispered. I trailed my tongue between his chest and sucked on his other nipple.

"Yes. I like everything you do to me, mo ghrá amháin." He murmured. "As long as it's you that's touching me, I like it." He encouraged me as he smoothed his hand over my hair.

"I like touching you."

"Then never stop." He whispered.

"Oisín," I begged.

With his fingers locked in my hair, he guided me back to his mouth. He kissed me longingly, lovingly, and sweetly. I kissed him back with the same intensity. I held his face, wanting him to stay like this with me forever.

I never wanted him to stop kissing or holding me, and I swear the man above me shook as he kissed me harder. He ran his hands down my back, and I felt him reach for the zipper of my dress. He pulled it down and reached the front to undo the sash.

My dress fell and pooled at my feet, and I kicked it to the side, but my heel got caught. I pulled away, about to bend down, when Oisín knelt on the floor. He lifted my ankle and helped remove the dress from my heel.