'I used to watch you...'

Oisín

Alternate Torture Scene/Chapter

"What do you think, Liam? Is a bullet wasted on someone as pathetic as him?"

Liam gave her an arrogant smile. "It is a waste. Leave him in my hands, and I'll have him wishing and praying you killed him."

She smirked as she cocked her head. "Oisin?"

The confidence she was wearing right now was sexy as fuck. I didn't give two shits who was in the room or the pathetic Enzo on the ground groaning in pain. All I cared about was taking her right then and there.

Those leather heels, the red lipstick, and the gun in her hand were all some holy trinity, and I needed to worship her before I combusted. I gave a quick command in Irish, and Liam laughed loudly before they all left us alone.

I went over to where she was standing, cupped her face, and kissed her hard. It wasn't fair how fucking sexy she looked. Honestly, I should've fucked her on the ride there, but I told myself that was insane, even for me.

Now? Now I wanted to fuck her over his dead body. I wanted him to bleed all over the ground, for his corpse to lay there pathetically and cowardly, and for me to fuck her against the wall.

I wonder if she knew how hot and turned on she got me. I wonder if she wore that combo just to spite me.

"I think you look really fucking hot holding a gun, and all it does is remind me of the day I fucked you with mine. Do you remember?" I murmured. I kissed the corner of her mouth, and she shivered. "You came all over it like such a good little girl."

Her breathing hitched, and I caught those needy eyes.

"I remember. My first orgasm."

I smirked arrogantly. "Yes, it fucking was, and it was with me. I don't care how you want to kill him. He's your kill. Do it today, tomorrow, whenever you fucking feel like it. He doesn't matter. All that matters is what's going to happen when you're done."

At this point, I didn't care how fucking psychotic I was being. She was going to get fucked and that was the end of it. I knew I was insane because the thought shouldn't get me so hard, but I couldn't help myself.

I never could when it came down to her. My wife. My sexy ass fucking wife wielding a gun in heels. We came here for her to get closure and as selfish as I felt for being sick and twisted, I knew she wanted it, too. I could tell.

Her breathing was harsh, her chest heaving up and down, and that sexy flush painted her cheeks and neck. Yeah, she wanted Daddy to fuck her.

"What's going to happen?"

I wrapped my hand around her throat, and she whimpered when I forced her to keep those eyes on me. Yeah, my wife was more than turned on and she needed me, needed this just as badly as me.

"I'm going to take off your little dress, baby, and then I'm going to fuck you with these sexy ass heels on. I want them to dig into my back while I ride your cunt. Then I'm going to take you home, and I'm going to prep your ass because I'm going to fuck it. Daddy can't hold back any longer. I need to fuck your ass."

"Oisin." She moaned when my mouth fell to hers again.

I swallowed up the rest of the sounds she made and walked her back so I could press her against the wall. We kept kissing, licking, biting each other, the overwhelming desire for each other growing with each passing second.

This wasn't enough. It would never be enough with Elena. This kiss was a taste of what was to come.

"Not here." She gasped. "Please."