Prologue

Max had just won his first championship, everything he ever wanted!... or so he thought there was one thing missing. The one he wanted to celebrate the most with. His boyfriend, Charles Leclerc.

After finally finding each other late at night they decide that they don't want to hide any more, they want to stop pretending. So after a heart to heart and another round of championship celebrations they make a plan. They don't want to make a public statement... yet but have thought everything through. Now it only rests them to talk with their teams.

Both a Mattia and Christian had known about them for a little bit over a year now. They just hoped they would agree. Luckily for them it didn't take so much convincing. Now the next hurdle was coming out to their PR ladies. But Vicky and Silvia were just excited for them as well.

As they were now back home in Monaco again they had crashed down on the couch after unpacking everything.the season was now officially over and they had planned everything with their teams.
As Charles walks over towards Max he goes to sit with his legs on either side of him. Placing himself on the dutchman's lap. Wrapping his hands behind his neck.
He smiles down at the man underneath him. "Well now it's finally time to relax and properly celebrate your championship" he says while he places a careful kiss on Max's plush lips before pulling away slightly rubbing their noses together. And then kissing him over and over slowly again, nibbling on his lower lip.

Ding dong

As Max pulls back slightly at the ringing of the doorbell, Charles pulls him back in for a kiss. "Let it go, they will come back... or not... even better" he says between kisses and Max almost gives in to him.

Ding dong

As he moves down the Dutchman's neck.

Ding dong

Kissing a trail down his clavicle bone.

Ding dong, ding dong, ding dong

"Putain! What the fuck do they want?" Charles groans as he gets of Max's lap and stamps towards the door, trying to fix his hair and clothes in the process.
As he swings open the door rather annoyed. "Hello, what can in do-" as he watches with surprise and falls silent.
"Can I come in? And is Max home as well?" And Charles just nods as he opens the door further
"Charlie? Who is it? As he appears from  the living room in to the hallway
"Charles?"