Another chapter ends

Charles was scrolling down on his laptop as he heard their front door opening. He quickly closed the laptop as he heard Max shout "Charlie, I'm back!" From the hallway while entering the living room where Charles was sprawled out over the couch.
"What were you doing?" Max asked curiously as he saw his boyfriend putting away his laptop as soon as he walked in. "Nothing, mister curious" he says as he turns his head, jumping a little as he sees the dutchman already leaning over the couch. "Just. Finished up with. Ferrari" he says smiling as he boops the Dutchman's nose. Accepting the kiss that his boyfriend offers. He scrunched up his nose as they break apart slightly. "You stink" he half jokes.
"Yeah, I'm happy to see you to Charles" he laughs as he once again rubs the towel that was hanging around his neck, over his sweaty face. "But you are right, I could probably use a shower" he grimaces as he smells it now too.

"I see you in a bit" he smiles before he leans down once more for a kiss. "Or you could join me of course" he then smirks "given your not yet dressed"
Charles smiles back up again. "Maybe I should" he ponders. "But you go, I'll be there in a sec" he winks. And with that Max is off to the bathroom. Charles quickly checks his laptop of he closed everything correctly and the tabs ons his phone. Soon after he practically runs after the dutchman as he shouts. "You better already be naked Verstappen!"

———————

Christmas rolls around soon enough and they are in the car on their way to val-d'isére. They have been driving for at least four hours when Max decided to turn down the radio a bit. Only to be faced with a pouting Charles Leclerc in the driver seat. "Why you turn the music down?" He ask seemingly upset and Max can't help but be in awe. "Because I've been listening of your rendition of Mariah Carey's, all I want for Christmas is you. For about 4 hours straight  now lief." He laughs at him fondly "I love you, but enough is enough"
And Charles just rolls his eyes at that, focussing on the road ahead of them.
"Besides" Max smiles. "You will definitely get me for Christmas" he wiggles his eyebrows suggestively as Charles can't help but laugh and turn bright red. Max's no brain to mouth filter, till this day on ,still manages to surprise him. Though of course in the best way possible.

After a while of just listening to to the roaring of the engine Charles can't help but ask, the smile already tugging at his lips as he thinks about it . "So how about santa is comming to town?" And Max groans at him as the monegasque can't stifle his laugh. "Or do you prefer SUPER MAX?" As he starts to sing song the lyrics. "Max, max, max, super max, max, supp...rr" Charles laughs as Max places his hand over his mouth. "Okay you win" he says while faking his annoyance. "You win, we will listen to Christmas music" as he rolls his eyes for good measure, though he can't hide the fondness he feels. Charles was right with his secret Santa gift. After all he was his biggest fan.

————

"Hey" Max smiles as he pecks Charles's lips who just came skiing towards him and Lorenzo. Charles had been skiing with his mom and Arthur while Lorenzo stayed back with Max. They all took turns because as they had know beforehand Max wasn't allowed to go skiing by Redbull. Something with dangerous sports...Like f1 wasn't...But, oh well... It was in his contract that he couldn't so. They knew it was like this.
Luckily the Leclerc's didn't mind staying with the dutchman. Though luckily for Max they had also planned some fun activities in which he was allowed to participate.

"Hey" Charles smiles back at him as he puts his ski goggles on his helmet. "Had fun with my brother?" He asks smiling between them.
"Of course, we enjoyed some hot cocoa" Max says with a big smile on his face as he hold up the bright yellow cup. I'm off season it really was one of his favourites. "We had some good talks, it was fun!" Lorenzo chimes in as he throws his arm around the Dutchman's shoulders. and Charles is just so happy how his family gets along with Max. He appreciates every bit about it.
"Thanks for keeping him company Lorenzo" Charles hugs is brother as he hears Max laugh behind them. "You act like he had to babysit me"
Charles rolls his eyes at him. "Well he did, didn't he?" He says sticking out his tongue at him. "Watch mouth Leclerc, you should respect your elders" what earns him a snort from the Leclerc brothers. "It's only sixteen days" Charles says dramatically as Lorenzo pats his back. "Charlie, you should be a little nicer to him" he reprimands him with a smirk tugging at his lips only to huff out another laugh as Charles says "traitor"